User Controls

Spectral's unjust demodding

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    He did nothing wrong
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I did LOTS wrong. It's just that they could never prove anything, or tie it to any specific rule-breaking. I always played them with a fine edge like that. I think that's what bothered them the most. They could never pin anything on me, but they knew it was me. They were right.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I did LOTS wrong. It's just that they could never prove anything, or tie it to any specific rule-breaking. I always played them with a fine edge like that. I think that's what bothered them the most. They could never pin anything on me, but they knew it was me. They were right.

I smell bullshit but when you have a good mod ... Lanny will always fuck it up
    Originally posted by Pillpopper I smell bullshit but when you have a good mod … Lanny will always fuck it up

No bullshit. I skated circle around these dumb kids. Still am, even at this late date.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Spectral should he modded again.
    Originally posted by Octavian Spectral should he modded again.

Don't you mean I should be demodded again?
    I'd vote for -Spectral for sure
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Don't you mean I should be demodded again?

No get modded first THEN demodded, Again.
    Originally posted by Octavian No get modded first THEN demodded, Again.

Why can't I just skip to the demodding stage??
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Why can't I just skip to the demodding stage??

You did
    Originally posted by Grylls You did

Really? Sooo.. I was never modded and I skipped ahead to the demodding, of the modding I was never modded for. Sounds reasonable.
    Look, all I heard was you were a terrible mod
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Grylls Look, all I heard was you were a terrible mod

How dare you.

He wasn't terrible, he was the worst.
    Originally posted by Octavian How dare you.

He wasn't terrible, he was the worst.

Everyone knows that, I was just going easy on the poor fellow
    You kids should really use more aggressive words, like atrocious, or hideous, or outrageous.
    It was downright atrocious that you got demodded
    Originally posted by Grylls It was downright atrocious that you got demodded

No, no, no... "-SpectraL, you were so atrocious/hideous/outrageous as a mod you got demodded".
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I did LOTS wrong. It's just that they could never prove anything, or tie it to any specific rule-breaking. I always played them with a fine edge like that. I think that's what bothered them the most. They could never pin anything on me, but they knew it was me. They were right.

You know this isn't a court of law, and they don't have to have any proof against you, right? If they really didn't like you they'd just demod you? Not to mention, your statement kind of implies they DID know about it, they just didn't have what you apparently consider "proof" (like every BBS software since 1992 hasn't had a moderator log...)

Originally posted by Grylls It was downright atrocious that you got demodded

This isn't the real -SpectraL just fyi.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer You know this isn't a court of law, and they don't have to have any proof against you, right? If they really didn't like you they'd just demod you? Not to mention, your statement kind of implies they DID know about it, they just didn't have what you apparently consider "proof" (like every BBS software since 1992 hasn't had a moderator log…)

This isn't the real -SpectraL just fyi.

You don't scare me, kid.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I heard the real Sprectral got demodded for running a CP ring.

What a Nonce.
Jump to Top