User Controls

A group of about 70 embarked on a spring break trip. Now 44 of them have tested positive for coronavirus...

WellHung Black Hole
    Dozens of spring breakers from Texas boarded a plane for fun and came home with coronavirus.

About 70 people in their 20s chartered a plane from Austin, Texas, to Mexico for spring break two weeks ago. They went against the advice of White House officials who asked that people avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 and nonessential air travel.
    Now 44 of those people have tested positive for coronavirus — all of them University of Texas at Austin students, a university spokesman told CNN on Wednesday.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Young people do silly things.

Why was the plane allowed fly?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I bet they're all caucasian too.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    dumb white bread😉
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I can’t imagine at 21 being stopped by a virus from getting the dick wet

Hormones are a powerful force yo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Young people do silly things.

Why was the plane allowed fly?

because flying wasnt banned.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    At least they got to get out and root around
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because flying wasnt banned.

Banning flying would take balls. Going up against airlines - big money.

So would blaming hospitality providers, nightclubs, etc.

It's much easier to blame all our problems on a bunch of kids who are too young and dumb to know any better.

They won't fight back.

Especially if they're in bed with corona.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Banning flying would take balls. Going up against airlines - big money.

It's much easier to blame all our problems on a bunch of kids who are too young and dumb to know any better.

They won't fight back.

my mom and dad were screaming at me over the phone the other day saying its millinials like me that are going to fuck this up for everyone. which is really rich, their acting like I'm going out and to bars all the time or spending my money and designer clothing. They even make up fake news to try fake me because I'm uneducated. Like they telling me back january I need to get healthcare otherwise Ill be find, which isn't true these days, I reverse faked out my dad saying that I'm voting for bernie lol and he got really pissed and was like theres not gonna any fucking bernie sanders.

Also the other day they called me saying to stay in my place indefinitely, and that I'll be arrested if I'm outside.. which just isn't true here, tons of people are outside walking and jogging way more than before.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hopefully they will become infertile as a result.

#Natural selection

Anyone who reacts sarcastically or angrily to this post is a Nonce.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Banning flying would take balls. Going up against airlines - big money.

They won't fight back.

no one put guns to their head and forced them to go.
    Originally posted by Octavian Hopefully they will become infertile as a result.

#Natural selection

Anyone who reacts sarcastically or angrily to this post is a Nonce.

i'd be more concerned with #jobsselection if i were you.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because flying wasnt banned.

Rodent
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i'd be more concerned with #jobsselection if i were you.

Lol cause you don't have one
Jump to Top