User Controls

Welcome to Surveil Ville.

https://www.businessinsider.com/report-uk-government-google-networks-location-data-to-track-covid-19-2020-3?r=DE&IR=T

"The UK is in talks to use phone location data to monitor COVID-19 but seems to be stopping short of spying on individuals".

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/pandemic-drones-can-now-detect-fever-and-coughing

"As shown below, the pandemic drone can easily detect breathing rate, heart rate, body temperature, and if the person is sneezing and coughing – all signs that could point to a COIVD-19 carrier."

Welcome to Surveil Ville. Where surveilliances run rampant and free.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny https://www.businessinsider.com/report-uk-government-google-networks-location-data-to-track-covid-19-2020-3?r=DE&IR=T

"The UK is in talks to use phone location data to monitor COVID-19 but seems to be stopping short of spying on individuals".

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/pandemic-drones-can-now-detect-fever-and-coughing

"As shown below, the pandemic drone can easily detect breathing rate, heart rate, body temperature, and if the person is sneezing and coughing – all signs that could point to a COIVD-19 carrier."

Welcome to Surveil Ville. Where surveilliances run rampant and free.

Surveillance is nothing new in the UK. Every semi major street has cams all over it, every road you drive on is littered with speed cams rendering it pretty impossible to speed regularly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Even the rural country roads have cameras disguised as cows

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Surveillance is nothing new in the UK. Every semi major street has cams all over it, every road you drive on is littered with speed cams rendering it pretty impossible to speed regularly.

not yet at this level of resolution.

those speedcams are mostly unmanned, that is to say if you dont go over speed, you are not being registered.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Even the rural country roads have cameras disguised as cows

thats nothing.

over here every city roads have cows disguised as cameras.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny those speedcams are mostly unmanned, that is to say if you dont go over speed, you are not being registered.

duh..they don't need to be manned...lol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson duh..they don't need to be manned…lol

but they can be. they just need a reason to do so.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but they can be. they just need a reason to do so.

You'd need a really little man to get inside the speed cams I've seen when over there...maybe §m£ÂgØL could apply.

It's the 21st century though Vinny and a 1st world country...computers can do all the monitoring.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You'd need a really little man to get inside the speed cams I've seen when over there…maybe §m£ÂgØL could apply.

It's the 21st century though Vinny and a 1st world country…computers can do all the monitoring.

they can be manned remotely. via wires and waves.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

they can be manned remotely. via wires and waves.

Again, 21st century...humans not required.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Again, 21st century…humans not required.

Some sort of AI watching people?

I thought it'd certainly be useful to have such a thing in bathrooms and the like, for when people fall down or are doing illegal things.

Or would people object to a robot watching them poop?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Again, 21st century…humans not required.

uhmmmm kayyyy.

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Some sort of AI watching people?

I thought it'd certainly be useful to have such a thing in bathrooms and the like, for when people fall down or are doing illegal things.

Or would people object to a robot watching them poop?

no.

i'll let ai powered camera watch me as i poop so that it can analyze and agregate what i enjoy eating and send those info to advertizers so that they and send me coupons and discounts and promotion materials for things i like to eat.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no.

i'll let ai powered camera watch me as i poop so that it can analyze and agregate what i enjoy eating and send those info to advertizers so that they and send me coupons and discounts and promotion materials for things i like to eat.

No
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not yet at this level of resolution.

those speedcams are mostly unmanned, that is to say if you dont go over speed, you are not being registered.

They don't need to be manned you retard

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace They don't need to be manned you retard

they CAN be if desired.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

they CAN be if desired.

It'd be like manning a stop sign. It's pointless, doesn't happen, and the device works just fine without anything but maintenance.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace It'd be like manning a stop sign. It's pointless, doesn't happen, and the device works just fine without anything but maintenance.

thats only because your not a man.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats only because your not a man.

Yawn. Bye.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yawn. Bye.

spic dont even know their unwelcomed in the first place.
Jump to Top