User Controls

Being a father figure in these trying times

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    About 2 years ago I met this lady she's like 40. And she's really pretty, she's nurse and works weird house and works all the time. One night I was drinking and decided to laundry because I don't sleep anyways and I went into the laundry room here at the apartments and she didn't hear me come in and when the door shut it made a loud slam and she screamed. And I was like "boo" and she was OMG U SCARED ME! and gave me a playful slap on my chest and we just laughed. She was asking who I am and getting really close to me.. and I told her I'm Bill Krozby and gave her a hug and she hugged me back. Her son, one her sons was outside of the laundry room staring at us.. and was like no fucking way, he's 18 but kinda autistic magic the gathering card playing that has his own apartment in my building, i thought he was older because he's like 6'4 and just a really big guy, and I didnt even know he was her son because I didn't know her.

I got to know her and would go have coffee with her at quacks bakery by the avenue and she eventually asked me a couple times I baby sit her other son that's like 6 at the time and she didn't trust the older son who is a big swapper or her 12 year old daughter and didn't want to deal with her mother who's basically senile to watch him. She said she would throw me a few bucks if I could help her out every now and then. So I agreed, and her son is a really cute kid and smart so when I'd watch him I'd show him how to play guitar and make him a Bill Krozby dog, saurkraut, mayo, and hot sauce on a poppy seed bun and I really got to know him too.

She asked me a week ago or so after work got canceled at the factory if I'd check up on her younger son and daughter every now and then and gave them my phone number. Her daughter text me the other day asking what I'm doing and I said just hanging out and she asked if I'd come over and watch invader zim with her. And I was like yeah sure doll, give me a minute.

I've gotten to now know her now, she's 14 now and I guess your typical teenager, but really cute and would tell me about her friends and stuff like that. But when we watching invader zim she would just talk constantly like her mom and watch the cartoon, and she got really upset when I asked what her dad does, he's out of the picture evidently she started getting really morose and started to cry and said that he's prison for selling drugs and doing bad things and that she loves him but her mom hates him and said she wants to kill herself and my heart sunk, and she just hugged me crying for a second while i was telling her, its alright doll he loves you too and he'll see you too, how about your write him a letter, I'll give you some stamps and envelopes if you're willing to write him, I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

And so she calmed down, and stopped crying and asked me why I have scars on my face. Their not that bad of scars, but I've accidents, lyfe.. happen over the years. You can't notice them unless you're up close to me. But I have one on my chin by soul patch from the gont muffins sent me some spice and I was eating tramadol too and I had a seizure my first one, and fell inside my open dishwasher busting m chin open and my gf at the time freaked out because she said I wasn't breathing and was turning blue and so she called wambulance and they took me to the hospital. Whats weird about it though I'll never forget this, was I had outer body experience and was floating over my apartment complex seeing me being loaded in the wambulance and I could see the top of the apartment complex like the fucking ac units.. and I'd never been up there before but I later went up there and thats exactly what they looked like. And I have several other scars from my cycling accident last spring.

And so she reached out and touched my face on my scars and said "you need to be more careful, I don't want anything bad to happen to you" And I felt like I was being loved, which is strange because sometimes i feel like no one cares about me, but in reality I have so many people that have been there for me and treated me really well, especially in times of need.

But anyways her mom said since I am out of work and If I'm willing to keep checking up on her kids she'll get me whatever groceries I want and some cash when she gets paid, but I'd for free because that kind of guy, I've always wanted to be a hero and be positive to younger and older people, which I am.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're a hero
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You can be the new good Dad here.
    Sounds like a bangbros script...mother/daughter (and maybe autistic son) scenario.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Even Chris Benoit was a better father figure than Bill Krozby
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds like a bangbros script…mother/daughter (and maybe autistic son) scenario.

I used to watch the gang bang bros when I was in highschool but I don't ever remember anything like that..

First we bangem then we tangem, the bang bros is my script

wait are you talking about bang bus?
    Maybe I might be confusing bang bus with mario bros
    Originally posted by Solstice Even Chris Benoit was a better father figure than Bill Krozby

thats funny you mention that, I just learned who he was a couple hours ago, it came on youtube a documentary about him.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats funny you mention that, I just learned who he was a couple hours ago, it came on youtube a documentary about him.

Lol I was watching an old fight on Youtube the other night.

Brett The Hitman Heart vs Benoit.

It was a tribute to the latter's brother that died. That fight was probably the first Wrestling fight I ever saw before getting into it.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    That's cool man, it sounds like a good developing relationship.
    TL;DR, saw something about a 14 year old. Stay away from her you fucking maniac
    Originally posted by Octavian Lol I was watching an old fight on Youtube the other night.

Brett The Hitman Heart vs Benoit.

It was a tribute to the latter's brother that died. That fight was probably the first Wrestling fight I ever saw before getting into it.

I've never been much of a wrestler gont so thats why I just learned about him. But hey check out these fools here in austin, they became local legends for being shitty wrestlers at whataburger during saint patricks day

woooorrrll staah!

like how embarrassing
    Originally posted by Fox TL;DR, saw something about a 14 year old. Stay away from her you fucking maniac

You mad again lil bromo? you know you read it, quit fronting.
    I stopped reading your walls of texts years ago. I remember because at the time I went on a rant about how you can’t stay on the same topic for more than one paragraph, or often even between sentences in the same paragraph. You have ADD or something, it’s like listening to a child explain their day at school to an adult
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds like a bangbros script…mother/daughter (and maybe autistic son) scenario.
    Originally posted by Fox I stopped reading your walls of texts years ago. I remember because at the time I went on a rant about how you can’t stay on the same topic for more than one paragraph, or often even between sentences in the same paragraph. You have ADD or something, it’s like listening to a child explain their day at school to an adult
    \

I don't even know who you are. And I did stay on topic. If you don't like my free flowing writing style and are to simple to read for a minute then why even click on my threads to just say you didn't read it?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    nigga bein a dick
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't even know who you are. And I did stay on topic. If you don't like my free flowing writing style and are to simple to read for a minute then why even click on my threads to just say you didn't read it?

TL;DR

Stay away from the kid. You’re a bad influence at best and probably a rapist at worst
    Originally posted by Fox TL;DR

Stay away from the kid. You’re a bad influence at best and probably a rapist at worst

You did read.
    You sound like a hadar face. Her mom asked me to check up on them. Kids like me, especially kids with out fathers. I don't do drugs or drink around kids so I don't see how I'm a bad influence. Her son wants to get a guitar because when I showed him how to play he said its the coolest thing he's seen before, thats not a bad thing, his dad is in prison for selling drugs and has a distant mother.

I've had people help me out and I pay it forward, I have always been here before. I have new neighbors that are out of jobs wanting me to play guitar for them because I'm so personable and i like art and music and I'm charming.

cry harder, just because people don't like your personality doesn't mean im like you.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Definitely didn't read that bullshit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top