User Controls

Just can't fucking wait to pack crips (fries)

Octavian motherfucker
    Literally playing Russian roulette if any of my brain dead low paid scummy colleagues have the virus. Jesus this is so Ironic, I have literally come full circle. These low paid, untermensch, blue collar jobs are for fuck ups and foreigners but given the current climate, I'd sooner be doing that than sat indoors.

I have what I imagine to be gynocematasia from taking Steroids years ago. So bar contracting an otherwise potentially fatal virus, I'll be growing a breast and earning low pay.

Fml
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian These low paid, untermensch, blue collar jobs are for fuck ups

Isn’t that what you are though
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Fox Isn’t that what you are though

Tell us how you fucked dogs then tried to hide your predilections.

How funny is that.
    Originally posted by Octavian I have what I imagine to be gynocematasia

I’m not even trying to diss you or anything, but this probably explains your erratic behavior lately

Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (estrogen).
    Don’t you have free healthcare in your country? Go to the doctor
    Octavian motherfucker
    OK I take it back
    Octavian motherfucker
    Actually this maybe a good point
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I have a friend who works in a potato processing plant in england

it's 'vital infrastructure' and I don't think he's ever gone to work sober
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    u gona pak bloods too ?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wen i run low on milk 4 cereal can i get sum from ur moobs op
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    ^ewww. just nasty...

cigreting Dark Matter
    cigreting Dark Matter
    no 1 likea da chese
Jump to Top