Folks?

Lanny?

guys??/
    cigreting Dark Matter
    sht up faget
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    k sry boss
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Oh, is BLTCForever not good enough for you?
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    Isnt that basically what forums are?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t Isnt that basically what forums are?

No?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah with cameras in So Triple Threat can spread those cheeks and show us the goodies.
    Haha. I'm a forum hoor not a cam whore
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jesus christ how do you not even know? I was rebuked for 3 months but the site is obvious. It's there. Sad no DH girls ever show up.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by mmQ Jesus christ how do you not even know? I was rebuked for 3 months but the site is obvious. It's there. Sad no DH girls ever show up.

No they all go to some singing chatroom and shower Candy with compliments just so they can remain there. 😂😂😂
    All? Shower? Together?

What is the complaint again?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t All? Shower? Together?

What is the complaint again?

It's that you all arent in my shower with me. Right now. Me and you and Netflix and candy and futureman. All in a shower together.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imma have to pass. My ass too big for a shower with all them folks
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    lmao
    Originally posted by Octavian No they all go to some singing chatroom and shower Candy with compliments just so they can remain there. 😂😂😂

Love you candy let me know how you are I am waiting for your message. oh wow you woke up today? That's so inspiring and powerful
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mmQ It's that you all arent in my shower with me. Right now. Me and you and Netflix and candy and futureman. All in a shower together.

Don Brim
    Originally posted by Octavian No they all go to some singing chatroom and shower Candy with compliments just so they can remain there. 😂😂😂

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Love you candy let me know how you are I am waiting for your message. oh wow you woke up today? That's so inspiring and powerful

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Don Brim

Carl Hush
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Stopffs

Facebook tier gif, and literally no one says 'roflmao' any more you fucking boomer.
Jump to Top