User Controls

shit got really fucked up here in tx

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    now we can't go outside at all or you'll be jailed. I'd be willing to take the chance and roam and root around inside of asses. But the govenor greg abbot said you'll put in jail.. and I don't my cat to die. this is biggest bullshit i've heard my lyfe. my parents called me as I was finally going to sleep saying to stay at home.

luckily I was given a paper that say I can still walk around if I'm donating plasma.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It's the same here. Even for exercise you are supposed to stay within 2 km of your home.

But no matter what if you are stopped you can say you are going to buy bread and milk as you have no food at home, as you are allowed out to buy food.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i only go out to buy booze
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    that's stupid, doug

sorry…
    You're being a dramatic Daisy...you wont get locked up for being out and about. He doesn't say that at all. Just keep social distancing and use your head. I shall continue to come to work and if I get stopped I'll say I'm going grocery shopping.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're being a dramatic Daisy…you wont get locked up for being out and about. He doesn't say that at all. Just keep social distancing and use your head. I shall continue to come to work and if I get stopped I'll say I'm going grocery shopping.

Jiggaboo_Johnson:

I hope you get coronavirus.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    woah
    Originally posted by mashlehash Jiggaboo_Johnson:

I hope you get coronavirus.

If I do I'll laugh it off and keep on keepin on, wheelin and dealin, duckin n divin, nappin n fappin etc...it's the English way.

...but no mash and gravy for you for that rudeness.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Welcome to the New World Order. Make yourselves comfortable. It's going to be one hell of a ride, with the totalitarians at the wheel.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'm just going to get drunk and wait for this to blow over
    Are we ready for hell?
    Originally posted by mashlehash Are we ready for hell?

A great tribulation, such as the world has never seen until this moment, and will never occur again.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Are we ready for hell?

We've been living it for millennia already.
    People will be chasing down and eating one another.
    Once people run out of food and they haven't eaten for a few weeks, they'll eat anything that moves.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A great tribulation, such as the world has never seen until this moment, and will never occur again.

Don’t be stupid. This is just a test run by the New World Order. The real thing won’t happen for at least a couple more decades.
    Originally posted by Fox Don’t be stupid. This is just a test run by the New World Order. The real thing won’t happen for at least a couple more decades.

They could very well sequence them in quick succession, to maintain momentum. That's what I'm thinking. That would be the smartest thing to do. Once the masses are hooked, and they've swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker, you keep them hooked, you don't start leaving slack in the line.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They could very well sequence them in quick succession, to maintain momentum. That's what I'm thinking. That would be the smartest thing to do. Once the masses are hooked, and they've swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker, you keep them hooked, you don't start leaving slack in the line.

These people are not smart, they’re only smart enough to control the entire world from behind the scenes and mastermind a global Plannedemic, but not smart enough to understand basic strategy.

These losers just keep losing and losing and they’re gonna lose this time and next time too.

Nothing is gonna happen idiot
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    TN is almost normal
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Texas gettin soft...

All those Californians moving in...
Jump to Top