User Controls

Might have a job packing in a factory

Octavian motherfucker
    Whilst everyone is dying of China plague I can be saving up for a car.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its a fudge factory isnt it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Awesome sauce. Working sux
    A nonce factory
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood A nonce factory

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RIGHT?

No...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Better root around in that fudge, fam

you can be the earl of sammich but i want to be judge fudge
    Jobs are for nonces
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I was part of a drug gang before I fucked cyborgs and got social anxiety.

OK mate
    Wtf kind of a nonce post is that
    op you should look up mike lindell.. he made is own pillow company factory, maybe you could make dakimakuris for incels to hold at night he used to be a cracky but made his own company. the thing is about drugs and alcohol is the people use them use them for a reason because of past things that happened to them but it goes show you can always bounce back. the gont sells pillows.. and is now a millionaire.

Originally posted by Octavian Whilst everyone is dying of China plague I can be saving up for a car.

not that necessarily want tons of people to die, but it could be an opportunity. I'm waiting for people to quit there jobs so I can shwoop in and work. If shit keeps going the way it is, being a gwapihic autist isn't going to be a job for quite awhile.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I just want to get shredded and sell loads of drugs and study for a good job.

GAWD.
Jump to Top