User Controls

Grip fight training

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I just ran I to this video and it really inspired me to grip fight more. I really think that this is the type of drill on could easily train in a jail or prison setting like all day every day until you master it in a cell. Make sure the guards don't see you and just master this type of grip fighting in a closed cell setting. What do you guys think? Maybe I should create like a jail or prison self defense program here one could train with the limited environment and how to do it away from he guards eye for being stopped or something?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah make your own self defence videos and post them on here
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It is hard without having a partner though. I do hand stand drills lately and kicking trees. I can now do both left and right leg wheel kicks and a spin kick both sides where I do a 360 spin on one leg than lift it and kick with the rear.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Shut the fuck up Nonce, you can't fight.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat I do hand stand drills lately and kicking trees.

Lmao shut your ass up
    If only you put as much effort into finding a job or learning a new skill (such as graffoid designi) as you do in watching youtube videos...you'd be a successful millionaire faggot by now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top