User Controls

UK Lockdown till June

Octavian motherfucker
    No-fucking-way people are going to stay in that long.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Don’t worry, the global economy will collapse long before then
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Insane. They should keep on isolating old folks homes and the like, immunocompromised ppl should self quaratine but the rest of the ppl should be able to return to work.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian No-fucking-way people are going to stay in that long.

Yeah here in austin we have a lot of weird restrictions and bullshit but I just went to go to the store and even more people are out than ever on a sunday out in the park , play tennis, having a picnic because we've already fed up with a lot of it, and if you can't go to a bar.. can't go to your favorite resteraunt with your family/friends.. somethings gotta give.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Insane. They should keep on isolating old folks homes and the like, immunocompromised ppl should self quaratine but the rest of the ppl should be able to return to work.

If they were gonna spend $2 trillion they should have just used that money to build one big giant mall in the middle of the country and quarantine all the boomers there til this blows over.

Old people love the mall
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Fox If they were gonna spend $2 trillion they should have just used that money to build one big giant mall in the middle of the country and quarantine all the boomers there til this blows over.

Old people love the mall

Define old.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Define old.

I guess 65+ are the ones at the most risk
    Lol I saw an article a guy got arrested for going to buy a bag of crisps
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah here in austin we have a lot of weird restrictions and bullshit but I just went to go to the store and even more people are out than ever on a sunday out in the park , play tennis, having a picnic because we've already fed up with a lot of it, and if you can't go to a bar.. can't go to your favorite resteraunt with your family/friends.. somethings gotta give.

Have fun dying, you and the rest of Austin.
    I tried to buy bread and there was a nigger standing in front of the store Blocking the door and he had a dazed look on his face just staring into space and then there another nigger across the street shouting at everyone like HEY HEY YOU *chimp noises* couldn't really make out what he was saying over his shrieking monkey noises.

I got out of there fast
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    hundreds of people walking the streets in my area,, it don't seem rite, or safe
    I did a 25 mile ride today, seems most are staying home here.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah here in austin we have a lot of weird restrictions and bullshit but I just went to go to the store and even more people are out than ever on a sunday out in the park , play tennis, having a picnic because we've already fed up with a lot of it, and if you can't go to a bar.. can't go to your favorite resteraunt with your family/friends.. somethings gotta give.

No one gives a fuck that you can’t spell “restaurant” correctly
    Originally posted by Sophie Have fun dying, you and the rest of Austin.

Everyone dies. But im not going to die over this. You frothy lil grey haired bromo?
    Originally posted by Grylls No one gives a fuck that you can’t spell “restaurant” correctly

U upset again little chicken little? Obviously you give a fuck since you always quote my post and thank them
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Everyone dies. But im not going to die over this. You frothy lil grey haired bromo?

That's a question?
    Originally posted by Erekshun That's a question?

That's a question?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I tried to buy bread and there was a nigger standing in front of the store Blocking the door and he had a dazed look on his face just staring into space and then there another nigger across the street shouting at everyone like HEY HEY YOU *chimp noises* couldn't really make out what he was saying over his shrieking monkey noises.

I got out of there fast

Hahahahaha
    Octavian motherfucker
    I forgot to empty my bin before I left my apartment to lockdown at my mother's. I'll come back to an eco system.

FAAAARRRK!
    WellHung Black Hole
    sorry to hear, augustus. At least you don't have a mental midget leading your nation. trump fucked us big-time, and will continue to do so..
Jump to Top