User Controls

are we just going to pretend the forum hasnt changed?

How functional is this space station? I see fonts that dont work, characters that arent accepted, I have no clue if picture link. GIVE US A FUCKING RUNDOWN LAN MAN!
    No post views. No cuckd or thanks counts. No clue if youtube embeds. No avatars. Isnt this a hell of a downgrade?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Which fonts don't work? Encoding on some spammers thread titles is wonky but whatever, I'm going to be deleting them shortly.

Avatars are on the way. Cucking will not be making a return because it was a stupid impulse add. Youtube embeds are also in progress. I don't know what you mean by "picture link"

All good things in time blood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Picture embeds I guess is what I meant. I saw a thread where font size was not availible making my post looks real fucked up from the code added. Glad to see cucks are out. Im just giving you shit. This is my fucking space station and even if it were just an online notepad I would still shitpost extensively here.
    Ah man, I was just about to make a "biing biing" account and start cucking all of bling's posts

Oh well, other than that I'm kinda glad to see it go

Will I be able to stay signed in for more than .5 seconds now?
    And what of signatures? We have many questions that need addressing lan man! Foremost, why migrate now when you could have finished the site first?
    I didn't know if I was just really high
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ Will I be able to stay signed in for more than .5 seconds now?

Yes, that shit show is over.

Originally posted by thelittlestnigger And what of signatures? We have many questions that need addressing lan man! Foremost, why migrate now when you could have finished the site first?

I'm on the fence on signatures. They're honestly a pretty ghey feature that serve no purpose (like at least avatars help identify posters, sigs are annoying shit that stretch pages). I always disable then when there's an option. I guess I could add them if enough people care.

As for why migrate now, the main reason is I consider lower load times worth more than the missing features, I fucking hated waiting around for like a minute before I could make a new thread, it was embarrassing. Also it's easier to work out bugs when I can shanghai a bunch of people into doing testing for free.
    Originally posted by Lanny sigs are annoying shit that stretch pages

I take it I will never get my super annoying page stretching signature back then :( It was fun while it lasted.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    On the plus, I can post while using "private browsing" on my now instead of having to switch to regular browsing.

On the minus, I have usernames appear to be case-sensitive for login.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    ^ hey, we can't edit posts? The above post looks like shit and I would like to correct it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ready for duty Captain Lanny. If you need me to pound on some features for resilience just let me know. I am also up for not too complex coding gigs, if there is a nee for.
    I can't see bloody anything
    I honestly do like this style better
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I like it.
    Forum change is cool.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I can't see bloody anything

https://youtu.be/yg8HdtwsEP8?t=46s
    AFJ Houston
    When did M-chan turn into a huge pile of shit???

...and why?

ಶ_ಶ
    Originally posted by AFJ When did M-chan turn into a huge pile of shit???

…and why?

ಶ_ಶ

Always was
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    It looks better.
    +1 for Lanny.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny also fucked up a bunch of usernames in the process, by not preserving the character sets used. What a nice guy.
Jump to Top