User Controls

COLONIZE THE SOLAR SYSTEM WITH NUCLEAR FUSION

http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2016/09...zos-wants.html

[h=3][SIZE=14px]Third richest in the world, Jeff Bezos, wants a fully colonized solar system with population in the trillions and backs it up with rocket and nuclear fusion companies[/SIZE][/h]

Been saying this ALL YEAR. Search "fusion" ALL MY POSTS SINCE JANUARY HAVE BEEN ABOUT THIS. This is the only thing that matters. FUCKING PREDICTED IT!!!!.
    All human effort should be devoted to this goal. I would gladly die for my planet to help progress our space colonization efforts.

THIS IS FUCKING IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!, NIGGAS IN MOTHA FUCKIN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

[FONT=Arial]Bezos also has a rocket company Blue Origin and he has helped fund General Fusion, Canadian nuclear fusion company. Blue Origin moves toward its goal of having “millions of people living and working in space,” the company has launched and landed the same rocket four times in a row, an unprecedented feat aimed at ultimately lowering the cost of space travel. By 2018, it plans to soon fly tourists on short jaunts past the edge of space in capsules designed with large windows.[/FONT]

bling bling Dark Matter
    the earths already in space
    bling bling Dark Matter
    all ths space technology shit its is a fukcing joke boi
    all ths space technology shit its is a fukcing joke boi

nah its the real
    bling bling Dark Matter
    yah its real but its primitive shit technology
    yah its real but its primitive shit technology

come with something better than faggot. fusion = gravity in space.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dis is da vid i found it

throw that guy in a rocket ship his ass to the moon. P.s I hope the rocket explodes. I'm gonna die on mars.

bling bling Dark Matter
    venus mars and the earth form a trinity
    my cat predicted all of this

bling bling Dark Matter
    ur cat is shti
    Is there phosphorus on mars
Jump to Top