User Controls

Poll: ?

What is the best sex position?

Thoughts?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    In these unprecedented times and quickly evolving situation, it's best when ure not breathing on each other too much, so; reverse cowgirl.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    I enjoy reverse cowgirl.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee In these unprecedented times and quickly evolving situation, it's best when ure not breathing on each other too much, so; reverse cowgirl.

I save that one for double baggers
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    DARKNESS FALLS
    AND MAGIC STIRS
    snow white and 7 little dwarves.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny snow white and 7 little dwarves.

You're a nonce but this was funny
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee In these unprecedented times and quickly evolving situation, it's best when ure not breathing on each other too much, so; reverse cowgirl.

LMAO

Tee, you're just to damn cute!! /heart emoji here
    One hand down the pants one hand squeezing the nipple and tongue on the other nipple while getting your dick sucked
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    FYI Man on the moon is not a proper sex position its just when you dance a little jig on her bare ass and then put a tiny flag in her pooper but i guess it counts
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Welp, now I am picturing tee hee bouncing on my cock. Thank you.
    Originally posted by mmQ Welp, now I am picturing tee hee bouncing on my cock. Thank you.

Plant ur flag in that azz boiiiii

deance ur jig yung blood
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Welp, now I am picturing tee hee bouncing on my cock. Thank you.

that's a lot of bounce
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung that's a lot of bounce

I can handle it.
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    I'm pretty vanilla, I dont know what any of those are. Just grab me by the waist and bend me over somewhere

But dont be having no 3x2 peter, it won't make it past my massive amount of fatty tissue
    What about 2x4?

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t I'm pretty vanilla, I dont know what any of those are. Just grab me by the waist and bend me over somewhere

But dont be having no 3x2 peter, it won't make it past my massive amount of fatty tissue

was russ big enough?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t I'm pretty vanilla, I dont know what any of those are. Just grab me by the waist and bend me over somewhere

Maybe you should lose some weight
    Who wants to host Doug and I to come give some ol hens our Dimensional Lumber?

I call mouth
    These new memory foam & hybrid mattresses have fucked the fuck game up for me, I like some bounce when I copulate.
Jump to Top