User Controls

There’s a psychological aspect to all this.

  1. #1
    Technologist motherfucker
    I was watching a special the other day, and this psychiatrist said that we are in a mourning process. Mourning the loss of our lives before the corona virus. I though, yeah, sounds about right.

    I’ve seen this make people with mild anxiety, go into full panic mode.

    Then there’s the aspect of leaving the home for work, while everyone stays home. There’s a big fear of brining it home to family members, especially for health care workers; many health care workers won’t even come home after this all started, they are staying in hotels away from their families. Just not seeing your family is a loss all in its own.

    There was a poll I saw:

    48% fear getting the virus
    52% fear giving it to a family member

    It’s definitely had an affect on me and my job. I don’t look forward to work like I used to, and I’m fearful all day that I may catch it and take it home to my diabetic husband.

    This virus is playing mind games on us🧠
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    the tv is not a credible source of reliable information.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nah, you're playing mind games on yourself. Do what there is to do that is within your control to prevent the things you fear from happening. If you have done everything you can, no use in worrying about it anymore. It's in God's hands then.
  4. #4
    tee hee hee Space Nigga [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Ppl r becoming even more retarted and brainded than ever.

    A couple and I were walking towards each other and when we were about 5m apart they all of a sudden stop dead, like deers in the headlights in the middle of the aisle, frozen, not moving.
    It did not enter their bird brains to walk behind one another and stick to the opposite side of the aisle.

    Then there are those that wear gloves and masks but then they lick their fingers or take off their gloves with their teeths. Etc.

    Oh me god in heaven give me strength to get thru the next few months.
  5. #5
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Ppl r becoming even more retarted and brainded than ever.

    A couple and I were walking towards each other and when we were about 5m apart they all of a sudden stop dead, like deers in the headlights in the middle of the aisle, frozen, not moving.
    It did not enter their bird brains to walk behind one another and stick to the opposite side of the aisle.

    Then there are those that wear gloves and masks but then they lick their fingers or take off their gloves with their teeths. Etc.

    Oh me god in heaven give me strength to get thru the next few months.

    and those that wash their hands without washing the tap.
  6. #6
    tee hee hee Space Nigga [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Well u use ur elbow to turn off the water.
  7. #7
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sophie Nah, you're playing mind games on yourself. Do what there is to do that is within your control to prevent the things you fear from happening. If you have done everything you can, no use in worrying about it anymore. It's in God's hands then.

    You’re right, needless worrying. But, I’ve seen plenty of interviews with doctors and nurses who fear brining it home to family. That fear is real, I know the feeling. When I went into quarantine, I realized that I had visited my neighbors on St Patty’s day. I called them and told them, so they were stuck on quarantine with me. I felt bad for them😔.

    There is a peacefulness in putting it God’s hands, but I’m not quite there yet.
  8. #8
    Originally posted by Technologist I realized that I had visited my neighbors on St Patty’s day.



    your supposed to set an example.
  9. #9
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

    your supposed to set an example.

    I didn’t know I had been exposed at that time. Reading comprehension.

    Now go away, you’ve gotten all the attention you’re gonna get from me for a long time.
  10. #10
    Originally posted by Technologist I didn’t know I had been exposed at that time. Reading comprehension.

    Now go away, you’ve gotten all the attention you’re gonna get from me for a long time.

    thats the whole point of lockdowns and social distancing, because due to the lack of widespread testing carriers are unaware they could be carrying.

    its a preventive measure, not corrective.

    tsk tsk tsk.

    its sureal healthcare workers could be this ignorant.

    eh meh ricans.
  11. #11
    Octavian motherfucker
    Shut up, Nonce.
Jump to Top