User Controls

This is a Pangolin thread

Octavian motherfucker
    Thanks for the Corona.

WellHung Black Hole
    neat looking little critter... Kind of resembles an anteater. Without checking Google, I do remember reading an article on them a while back, n they are extremely endangered.
    Octavian motherfucker
    They're really cute, it's such a shame they get killed for their scales/ meat. Maybe it's Karma they passed on Corona to the Chineszes.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I am enjoying this pangolin thread
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian They're really cute, it's such a shame they get killed for their scales/ meat. Maybe it's Karma they passed on Corona to the Chineszes.

I didn't know they had Narrowed it down to that species in particular...it is karma
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Looks like some kinda sloth mixed with an armadillo
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Looks like some kinda sloth mixed with an armadillo

ur right an armadillo. thats wut i meant. You are fortunate enough to have those in Texas... you ever seen one, Doug?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Vinny do u like seeing faggots fuck?
    Originally posted by WellHung Vinny do u like seeing faggots fuck?

Octavian motherfucker
    Reported for spam
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Octavian Reported for spam

Yup, for both and any more I see along the way.
    Finny gets banned for it, let’s hope that pedo gets banned too.
    Originally posted by WellHung ur right an armadillo. thats wut i meant. You are fortunate enough to have those in Texas… you ever seen one, Doug?

Yeah when i was a kid one chased my mom in the backyard when she was gardening. But i think like the pangolin their more rsre these days. Havent seen one in years.

Its just how it goes. Like now we have monks parrots but they used to never be around but their every where now.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah when i was a kid one chased my mom in the backyard when she was gardening. But i think like the pangolin their more rsre these days. Havent seen one in years.

Its just how it goes. Like now we have monks parrots but they used to never be around but their every where now.

pangolins are native to East aSia, and they are endangered. Unless they have been introduced, They don't live in North America.
    Originally posted by Octavian Reported for spam

i cunt immagine how powerless youd be without that report button.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i cunt immagine how powerless youd be without that report button.

But why are you trying to ruin threads about pangolins? I know you like cock butt this is about pangolins
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But why are you trying to ruin threads about pangolins? I know you like cock butt this is about pangolins

it was ruined the moment it was posted brah,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it was ruined the moment it was posted brah,

You're an idiot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're an idiot

your not finny.
    Originally posted by Technologist Yup, for both and any more I see along the way.
    Finny gets banned for it, let’s hope that pedo gets banned too.

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    more pics of pangolin pls
Jump to Top