User Controls

Don't forget the cocks go forward 1 hour tonight

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    BST

clocks*
    Clocks are for homos
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Do the clocks honestly go forward tonight in England, grylls? That happened over here in early March.
    WellHung Black Hole
    i checked Mr. Google and they do... Because of the significant latitude difference between continental US and England, You guys now have approximately the same ratio of daylight to night time, as we did 3 weeks ago...👍
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Supposedly we aren't changing the clocks ever again.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Muh day light, muh lockdown, muh isloation.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Supposedly we aren't changing the clocks ever again.
    They want kids to stand out at the bus stop in the morning in darkness... Because they care about their safety.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Muh day light, muh lockdown, muh isloation.

I was just commenting to my girl that I'm so glad this is happening in early Spring instead of in the middle of Winter. I've been getting out into nature a lot and it helps. Have u?
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by WellHung They want kids to stand out at the bus stop in the morning in darkness… Because they care about their safety.

Schools should be out due to the disease.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Your girl...lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung I was just commenting to my girl that I'm so glad this is happening in early Spring instead of in the middle of Winter. I've been getting out into nature a lot and it helps. Have u?

semme pic of ur "girl"
    Octavian motherfucker
    Nature is great, I like Spring. Too bad I'm stuck in.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misterigh Schools should be out due to the disease.
    . they are.

Originally posted by Octavian Nature is great, I like Spring. Too bad I'm stuck in.

What is stopping you from walking outside? As long as you keep your distance from people, there's nothing wrong with that.
    Originally posted by WellHung What is stopping you from walking outside? As long as you keep your distance from people, there's nothing wrong with that.

do you think your "girl" is keeping her distance from bbc?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls semme pic of ur "girl"

I'm too lazy to inflate her at the moment.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung . they are.

What is stopping you from walking outside? As long as you keep your distance from people, there's nothing wrong with that.

I have a fear of walking in public sometimes. Like people are judging my walk.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls do you think your "girl" is keeping her distance from bbc?

Why would she? Bbc makes orgams all the merrier.
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm too lazy to inflate her at the moment.

i just laughed so hard i spat my vino everywhere

fuck you
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian I have a fear of walking in public sometimes. Like people are judging my walk.

That statement right there provides me a lot of insight as to why you like cocaine so much... You love the mood boost, the confidence it gives you, the self assurance, the fluidity and gracefulness of movement...👍
    Whereas you deal with very high anxiety, I combat extremely low depression.
    Originally posted by WellHung That statement right there provides me a lot of insight as to why you like cocaine so much… You love the mood boost, the confidence it gives you, the self assurance, the fluidity and gracefulness of movement…👍
    Whereas you deal with very high anxiety, I combat extremely low depression.

Who doesn't like the mood boost from drugs?...
Jump to Top