User Controls

The reasons things are so bad right now is because of the nonessential people

Misterigh Houston
    These nonessential people are a parasite for those of us who are essential. They need to stay at home where they belong. They go out into public with the disease and contaminate those of us who are needed in society. They have no business going out. They are a plague.

The only way to make the world a better place is to exterminate the disease.
    I’ve been saying this for years
    I just want everyone to hurry up and die
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    As a part of the Essential class, I share your sentiment. We should round up the Extraneous and put them in facilities where they wont pose a danger to others. For their own good. Im sure many of them could use a good delousing shower.
    Misterigh Houston
    What we need to do is exterminate the disease. As part of the essential class, we can not risk them contaminating us.
    Originally posted by CASPER We should round up the Extraneous and put them in facilities where they wont pose a danger to others. For their own good. Im sure many of them could use a good delousing shower.

Yes let’s pack them all into a big communal “shower” and give them a good “cleansing”
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Non-essential people should be non-essential.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I like these ideas, the commute to work has been stressless with these non essential assholes staying home.
    WellHung Black Hole
    op ur a fucking faggot with a lame sense of humor. You're totally non-essential to this website, so I suggest you make like a tree and leave.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun I like these ideas, the commute to work has been stressless with these non essential assholes staying home.

What makes you think you're one of the essentials, pipsqueak?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung What makes you think you're one of the essentials, pipsqueak?

Do you like electricity?
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by WellHung op ur a fucking faggot with a lame sense of humor. You're totally non-essential to this website, so I suggest you make like a tree and leave.

Sounds like the words of someone that is not needed in the world. Sounds like someone that is not needed got their feelings hurt.
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by Fox Yes let’s pack them all into a big communal “shower” and give them a good “cleansing”

Yes. Afterwards we must not risk the corpes sickening us with their filth so we should use a bulldozer and bury them.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol, all positives must be exterminated.

"For the greater good".

Say what you want about the Nazis, but they would have nipped this in the bud pronto.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    send me some giftcards fag
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Lol, all positives must be exterminated.

"For the greater good".

Say what you want about the Nazis, but they would have nipped this in the bud pronto.

hitler was actually a very sensitive man that cared about his country and people unlike the gubberments of today that kill their people and lie to everyone.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Do you like electricity?

No it's gay
    Octavian motherfucker
    I use to think people were mad ranting about Jedis but they're not.
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by cigreting send me some giftcards fag

I actually got a couple today. Might get a couple more.
    Misterigh Houston
    At least they are arresting some of these cockroaches for not staying at home like they should be. They should make it a felony if they leave their homes. That should keep them where they belong.
Jump to Top