User Controls

Don'tTellEm still fucks her daughter's father, even though they are broken up...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, because of her weight problem, she is nervous about meeting new men...In that arena, she worries that she will have no luck. 😩
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like fat asses let's see that gunt and ripple thighs DTE I won't judge you.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    lolz
    Octavian motherfucker
    "They're called Tiger Scratches."

"Oh so that's what you fat cunts call stretch marks? Spread those legs April"
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Thats kinda sweet. She probably bangs people at her work too, the hospitality industry is like that.
    Stretch marks are kinda hawt. I like those fat asses that look like the animation of Dr Katz

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    No he just had Lou Gehrig's disease.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Stretch marks are kinda hawt. I like those fat asses that look like the animation of Dr Katz

hahaha even without the pic I knew what you were talking about
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. My daughter will be 15 in June. I met her father when I was 16, he was my first boyfriend 😇😉
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. My daughter will be 15 in June. I met her father when I was 16, he was my first boyfriend 😇😉

were you still fat then or did happen later on?
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    I could care less who fucks who
    Octavian motherfucker
    From a sociological POV only outcasts and Promqueen/Kingchads were less likely to be virgins.

Thus, by a law of average, April must have been droooowning in semen.
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych I could care less who fucks who

Same, let's just see some ass pictures
    Originally posted by Octavian From a sociological POV only outcasts and Promqueen/Kingchads were less likely to be virgins.

Thus, by a law of average, April must have been droooowning in semen.

Not at my school
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby were you still fat then or did happen later on?

I've always been big lil boy
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I've always been big lil boy

Big can be beautiful
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Not at my school

Cause you went to an all girls shool. Motting each other after lights out. Mot mot mot
    Originally posted by Octavian Cause you went to an all girls shool. Motting each other out after lights out.

No I didn't lol. I went to a public school in jersey. Everyone drank a lot and everyone fucked everyone
    Octavian motherfucker
    Well we had a social strata here. Mo' fuckers had to survive just to get their penises wet.
    Originally posted by Octavian Well we had a social strata here. Mo' fuckers had to survive just to get their penises wet.

Yeah I guess until the guys were seniors and juniors they got laid cuz we went for older guys
Jump to Top