User Controls

Whos your favorite super hero?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I guess I don't know why I'm thinking about this but I guess I went friends place I hadn't seen in awhile drank some whyte russians and watched v for vendetta.. I'm not a super hero gont but some are. I remember seeing the movie when It came out in highschool i was high and fell asleep with my gf telling to wake up every 10 minutes.. anyways I realized that was actually a good movie.

The mother jackie levinaugh worked at a movie theatre back when that movie venom came out and I went and saw it but didn't like it because it felt all those other movies the avengers and stuff like, pretty formulaic.

But when I was 5 years on halloween my dad picked me up from school and I was wearing ghost busters uniform and we went to the bank and evidently some lady accidently locked her baby in her van.. and she was freaking out and the bank people came out and my dad told me crawl thru the window in the van because I was small enough to get in and I crawled in and unlocked the door and they were cheering me on and the bank lady gave me a kiss and said that I'm a super hero and held me up and people were cheering for me, because I saved a baby. It felt good and the mother gave me 5 dollars and I went and got a raspa with my dad, a cherry one if my memory serves me right.

But anways I was thinking whos your favorite super hero? I like the ghost busters and swamp thing, and michael keaton as batman/beatle juice or the men in black. you?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

Black panther?
    safespace and snowflake.

new marvel superheroes.
    Word..
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Muscular Beaver
    Originally posted by Semiazas Muscular Beaver

that was a good show. Did norbert ever come off to you as an owen wilson kinda guy lol
    he did to me
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny safespace and snowflake.

new marvel superheroes.

I thought you were joking but it’s true. Lmao
    Originally posted by Fox I thought you were joking but it’s true. Lmao

in a cinema near you soon.
    WellHung Black Hole
    NiggerWhorebagWoman
    Greta

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood She's right. OOOOOO OOOO THE NEW MARVEL MOVIE IS COMING OUT OMG OMG GUYS I CANT WAIT. Fucking manchild Consoomers are killing the planet.

CandyRein Black Hole

🤗
    Splam African Astronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Splam

Never happened.

Also, i always root for the villain for some reason. that's some angsty teen shit but i don't even care.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Never happened.

Also, i always root for the villain for some reason. that's some angsty teen shit but i don't even care.

Sure Italy can't even burn their Corona virus dead, how would war torn Germany have the resources to cremate 6 million jedis? In homicide investigations, no body = no murder.

On the other hand, Hitler's armies sure killed more than 6 million allied troops.
    He's still my favourite superhero/villain. Best video game villain too is the nazis.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Splam

He achieved a whole hell of a lot more than killing lots of folks. Many folks just don't want to acknowledge that, because he played for the side of Evil.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    So much edgetastic content in here. Bravo, fellas.

Hope you enjoy high school graduation soon!
    Octavian motherfucker

Homelander, OBVIOUSLY.
Jump to Top