User Controls

Users who should be banned

Idk
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    me?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Joe Biden
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Isn't it more important who is banned? The only one banned. The Big, Bad, Wolf in Cheap Clothing, infinityshock. Nobody can handle that guy. Skins too thin. No real backbone. Posers. Pretenders. Oh, look at me. I can ban a person.
    He posts on new totse now
    Octavian motherfucker
    The cock spam was too much in the end.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Not enough imho
    Originally posted by Octavian The cock spam was too much in the end.

"Too much".
    Octavian motherfucker
    Spectral you actually enjoyed having to scroll through all that?
    Originally posted by Octavian Spectral you actually enjoyed having to scroll through all that?

Doesn't bother me, because he's fully justified in doing it. Lanny singled him out before he even spammed and banned him without good reason, and then he wouldn't admit he was was being arbitrary, leaving infinityshock no choice but to spam. Lots of other users were spamming up the meat thread, including Lanny himself. Where's the justice in that?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Isn't it more important who is banned? The only one banned. The Big, Bad, Wolf in Cheap Clothing, infinityshock. Nobody can handle that guy. Skins too thin. No real backbone. Posers. Pretenders. Oh, look at me. I can ban a person.

this gave lanny ptsd.

Octavian motherfucker
    That was suppose to be funny
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Faggots
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Doesn't bother me, because he's fully justified in doing it. Lanny singled him out before he even spammed and banned him without good reason, and then he wouldn't admit he was was being arbitrary, leaving infinityshock no choice but to spam. Lots of other users were spamming up the meat thread, including Lanny himself. Where's the justice in that?

i thought his posts funny, but the having to scroll past the repetitive cock bs all the time...? was/is just too annoying.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Doesn't bother me, because he's fully justified in doing it. Lanny singled him out before he even spammed and banned him without good reason, and then he wouldn't admit he was was being arbitrary, leaving infinityshock no choice but to spam. Lots of other users were spamming up the meat thread, including Lanny himself. Where's the justice in that?

Nice revisionist history there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Spec's had an issue with pretty much every mod on every forum. What else is new?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Semiazas Spec's had an issue with pretty much every mod on every forum. What else is new?

His ass hole is still sore from being demodded years ago.

Whimpy whimpers
    Technologist victim of incest
    Me me me, ban me😁
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Technologist Me me me, ban me😁

i bet you like being spanked
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Grylls i bet you like being spanked

Stahhhp it young un!
Jump to Top