User Controls

Government policy of covid 19 caused me to start smoking

I haven't had a cigarette since August. The government closed all non essential business which doesn't include government run liquor and cannabis stores because they want to help addicts.

What about nicotine addicts who are trying to quit smoking? I tried to buy vape juice from 3 gas stations and all they had was juul pods, so I said fuck it and bought darts.

This is just a conspiracy to force people to be sober.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/about-nida/noras-blog/2020/03/covid-19-potential-implications-individuals-substance-use-disorders

WellHung Black Hole
    The virus tricks the cell out of self-replicating.
    Weed stores and smoke shops here are still open; they know that people will chimp out with guns drawn if these are closed.

But places that sell (quality) running shoes are all closed. Whats a nigga who works labor supposed to do when his older pair wears out? Some of us are not light weights, and also move heavy shit around, wearing shoes out rather fast. Online is where its at; order your shit there.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Nonce
    Nonces
    i never thought you'd be so weak.

take a deep breath and say fuck nicotine.
    okay i'll smoke a cig and say that
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood okay i'll smoke a cig and say that

get lucy to slap you everytime you feels like smoking.
    She is the one addicted to nicotine, not me. I just do it because I like it. I have no problem vaping 0mg juice but last time I bought a bottle she told me to pack my shit and gtfo
    tough love is tough.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Shut up, Nonce.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Order it online doofus
    I NEED A FIX NOW!
    I'm sick of this bullshit I can't even go out to any store because everything is gay as fuck. Everyone stands in lines like retards. Only 5 people allowed in a store at once. Someone at a facility near where I live got infected and the only grocery store that's open is right next to it.

Lots of Chinese people there too. Can't buy anything or do anything and everyone is a retard or infected.

I might just go out to get purposely infected so I can kill myself without anyone being sad. This world is lame as fuck and it's all the fault of boomers and Chinese that took airplanes in January and February. I never took a plane in my life and never infected anyone.

Maybe these people deserve to die. If there weren't so many people and retards taking airplanes all the time this would have died in Wuhan long ago. But no HURP DERP LET IN ALL THE IMMIGRANTS MASS CAPITALISM GLOBAL TRADE GOTTA GO ON VACATION.

I hope they all die and I don't care if I'm one of them. Fuck social distancing just shoot anyone you see so they can't go near you
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm sick of this bullshit I can't even go out to any store because everything is gay as fuck. Everyone stands in lines like retards. Only 5 people allowed in a store at once. Someone at a facility near where I live got infected and the only grocery store that's open is right next to it.

Lots of Chinese people there too. Can't buy anything or do anything and everyone is a retard or infected.

I might just go out to get purposely infected so I can kill myself without anyone being sad. This world is lame as fuck and it's all the fault of boomers and Chinese that took airplanes in January and February. I never took a plane in my life and never infected anyone.

Maybe these people deserve to die. If there weren't so many people and retards taking airplanes all the time this would have died in Wuhan long ago. But no HURP DERP LET IN ALL THE IMMIGRANTS MASS CAPITALISM GLOBAL TRADE GOTTA GO ON VACATION.

I hope they all die and I don't care if I'm one of them. Fuck social distancing just shoot anyone you see so they can't go near you

Do your bit and murder da chineses. Start a race war that will hopefully kickstart a war between China and the world.
    I want to kill all the snowbirds fuck them too
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm sick of this bullshit I can't even go out to any store because everything is gay as fuck. Everyone stands in lines like retards. Only 5 people allowed in a store at once. Someone at a facility near where I live got infected and the only grocery store that's open is right next to it.

Humans were not meant to be able to traverse the world in extremely short periods of time.
    Damn I miss smoking a lot. It's just so chill and refreshing even though this shit is probably gonna kill me. Reminds me of good memories. I usually get sick of it like halfway through the pack and just chain smoke the rest and give it to homeless people but that nicotine rush is cozy and I like the horrible taste it leaves in your mouth.

It brings me back to when I was a younger lad
    Octavian motherfucker
    I wish they still sold packs of 10
    Originally posted by Octavian I wish they still sold packs of 10

r u 14 y.o
Jump to Top