User Controls

Grocery store throws out $35K worth of food that woman coughed on in 'twisted prank'....

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, and the local DA is gonna press charges.👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    faggot fucks
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hang her from a lampost.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The morons could have just forced her to get tested, and if she didn't have it, they could have saved the food for the people who need it. The world is full of absolute idiots.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The morons could have just forced her to get tested, and if she didn't have it, they could have saved the food for the people who need it. The world is full of absolute idiots.

The perishables probably would have gone badd by the time the test results came back.
    Originally posted by WellHung The perishables probably would have gone badd by the time the test results came back.

The test result takes less than an hour.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Boris Johnson has tha virus.
    I don't think these politicians have the virus at all. I think they're just spineless cowards, just like they always were.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The test result takes less than an hour.

oh ok. Is the lengthy part of the process trying to find a test kit?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I don't think these politicians have the virus at all. I think they're just spineless cowards, just like they always were.

Why do you despise politicians so much? Someone has to do that job.
    Originally posted by WellHung Why do you despise politicians so much? Someone has to do that job.

It's not a matter of me despising them, it's a matter of they are disgusting, worthless, shameless, useless, lazy, overpaid, despicable cretins.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's not a matter of me despising them, it's a matter of they are disgusting, worthless, shameless, useless, lazy, overpaid, despicable cretins.

yep
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Akin to yelling fire in movie theater?...
    Anyway Ppl r super stressed and paranoid im surprised she didnt get bludgeoned to death with metal pipes.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The morons could have just forced her to get tested, and if she didn't have it, they could have saved the food for the people who need it. The world is full of absolute idiots.

in the US you are liable to lawsuites for serving people free food if people got ill from the free food your giving away.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny in the US you are liable to lawsuites for serving people free food if people got ill from the free food your giving away.

no one ever said the food was free tho
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no one ever said the food was free tho

that wasnt the point.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no one ever said the food was free tho

so what does 'they could have saved the food for the people who need it' means ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so what does 'they could have saved the food for the people who need it' means ?

The people who need to buy it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so what does 'they could have saved the food for the people who need it' means ?

are you by chance a functional retard? pretty sure everyone needs food to survive.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby are you by chance a functional retard? pretty sure everyone needs food to survive.

His gimmick is to challenge anything, no matter what it is.
Jump to Top