User Controls

Robert Smith?/ Why are Australians so bad at everything?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    There's a professor at the University of Spectral whose name is Robert Smith but added a question mark to his name so people wouldn't confuse him with the lead singer of the cure. It's also a very common name but it's a really fucking weird thing to do for a very specific reason.

This is his website and it's ridiculous

https://mysite.science.uottawa.ca/rsmith43/

He writes about mathematical modeling for diseases which is kinda interesting (and how I learned of him) but a lot of the articles on his website are insane. He's also kind of a gaming feminist or something and probably has people locked in his basement

Funny this robert smith doesn't feel the need to add a quotation mark

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Smith_(investor)

I hope he finds this thread because I feel he's the type of person who might post on a totse type site on occasion (but probably not this one)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Welcome to the homepage of Robert Smith?

lol
    I've just skimmed over that page and he is a phenomenal tool
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I've just skimmed over that page and he is a phenomenal tool

I put an australian insult in the title to trigger you but I don't regard you as one.

He sells his papers for 50 fucking dollars. He must have tenure because this is retarded

here he is being interviewed by MSNBC about zombies
    http://www.msnbc.com/road-map/watch/where-to-escape-when-a-zombie-apocalypse-hits-513464387957

He kinda looks like the guy from "the room" Tommy oiseau
    kek, the only thing that really triggered me was this:

Yes, the question mark is actually part of my name. This seems to have made a lot of bureaucrats very upset. However, interesting people really like it. So you can decide which side of the line you fall, based on your reaction to it…

"if you don't appreciate me turning my name into a shitpost you must be a dumb bureaucrat"

speaking of australians that's pretty much the same reason I hate jim jeffries, constantly calling people idiots for not agreeing with him (ie. gun control, religion etc.) without bothering to argue the point. just starting from the position that whatever he thinks is inviolable truth and going nowhere
    Originally posted by aldra kek, the only thing that really triggered me was this:

"if you don't appreciate me turning my name into a shitpost you must be a dumb bureaucrat"

speaking of australians that's pretty much the same reason I hate jim jeffries, constantly calling people idiots for not agreeing with him (ie. gun control, religion etc.) without bothering to argue the point. just starting from the position that whatever he thinks is inviolable truth and going nowhere

Yeah, I've watched some of Jim Jeffries show before and found him extremely inarticulate and poorly thought out. His arguments aren't clever or new in any way and he's really unfunny. He survives off pity laughs and appealing to the lowest common liberal denominator. Trever Noah is infinity more clever, sincere and likable.

Jeffries is so Australian with his pigheaded ego. I really can't think of a late night host I like less. Even Jimmy Fallon and Kimmel are more insightful and creative and less arrogant and hacky.
    Originally posted by aldra constantly calling people idiots for not agreeing with him (ie. gun control, religion etc.) without bothering to argue the point.

if a 3 year old disagrees with you would you bother to argue the point.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Shut up, Nonce.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Aldra is a big fan of skimming.
    I wasn't about to thoroughly pore over several pages about why he has to shoehorn zombies into everything
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if a 3 year old disagrees with you would you bother to argue the point.

Originally posted by aldra I wasn't about to thoroughly pore over several pages about why he has to shoehorn zombies into everything

point proven.
Jump to Top