User Controls

So there is this 12 yr old

  1. #1
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Locked in wariats basement
  2. #2
    thread useless without pix.
  3. #3
    They don't have basements in Poland they are too close to sea level. That's why all the communist high rises are built really high and they put the utilities on the roof
  4. #4
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grylls Locked in wariats basement

    You're a huge lamer
  5. #5
    cigreting African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls Locked in wariats basement

    faggot
  6. #6
    A Polish basement is just the ground level floor because they don't have basements

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Polish%20Basement
  7. #7
    Fox African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They don't have basements in Poland they are too close to sea level. That's why all the communist high rises are built really high and they put the utilities on the roof

    Why do you know such obscure facts about polish architecture
  8. #8
    Octavian motherfucker
    It's in the Nonce blood.
  9. #9
    Fox African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian It's in the Nonce blood.

    Why do you call everybody a nonce, even the ones that haven’t said or done anything nonce-like (that I know of)
  10. #10
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Fox Why do you call everybody a nonce, even the ones that haven’t said or done anything nonce-like (that I know of)

    Why do you deny fucking dogs, even though you have a long history of said fucking?

    Everyone I call N has given me reason to by admitting to liking Lolies or generally being a filthy Stoat.
  11. #11
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    in japan everyone liks lolis dont they?
  12. #12
    Fox African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian Why do you deny fucking dogs, even though you have a long history of said fucking?

    Everyone I call N has given me reason to by admitting to liking Lolies or generally being a filthy Stoat.

    You said you have pics saved of a 15 year old’s asshole
  13. #13
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    pics pls
  14. #14
    Octavian motherfucker
    I joked I had a shiny trading card of Bumble I would trade for other Zoklet whore pics. Dog fucker has latched onto this cause he himself use to hoard pics of lolis.
  15. #15
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Octavian I joked I had a shiny trading card of Bumble I would trade for other Zoklet whore pics. Dog fucker has latched onto this cause he himself use to hoard pics of lolis.

    Someone once told me to type "loli" into imagefap, i had no idea what it was at the time

    it said my IP had been logged and im going to be reported

  16. #16
    Fox African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian I joked I had a shiny trading card of Bumble I would trade for other Zoklet whore pics. Dog fucker has latched onto this cause he himself use to hoard pics of lolis.

    What’s your beef with me that you feel like you have to make shit up? Are you just jumping on the captain faggot bandwagon or what. I don’t remember ever even having a conversation with you besides the bumble thing
  17. #17
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    Him and technologist and probably you like to make ehitnup about me so why not about one another? After all whoever started the rumour I www deported 10 yrs ago for a case more then a decade long and not beating the shit out of a white gypsy named Lucian is part of your crew.
  18. #18
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    I mean how the hell was I not posting aboutnpoland or being here on collet if w case more than a decade long and before my time on collet supposedly deported me?
  19. #19
    Fox African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat Him and technologist and probably you like to make ehitnup about me so why not about one another? After all whoever started the rumour I www deported 10 yrs ago for a case more then a decade long and not beating the shit out of a white gypsy named Lucian is part of your crew.

    I never made anything up about you. I just insult you a lot based on things you’re known to have done and admitted to, or your many personality flaws. There’s a difference
  20. #20
    Fox African Astronaut
    And I never commented on your deportation. I don’t know anything about that.

    PS your “art” sucks balls
Jump to Top