User Controls

Sometimes Bill Krozby has decent replies, has some good insight and actually doesn't come across as the cunt that he is... however..

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    He really ruins it by posting a youtube video after every reply - that no one really gives a fuck about

cut it out, faggot
    he's mentally ill & has fast cycling bipolar symptoms.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Bill Cosby lost me at the jello commercials. What a sellout! Fat Albert!! What happened!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grylls He really ruins it by posting a youtube video after every reply - that no one really gives a fuck about

cut it out, faggot

triggered like a bitch

i work w/ autistic & bi-polar heads & sometimes when they can't express themselves they like to use videos which in their mania fueled minds relay their thoughts.
    Originally posted by Grylls He really ruins it by posting a youtube video after every reply - that no one really gives a fuck about

cut it out, faggot

I don't think you know what the word "every" means.

if Bill Krozby would actively maintain his therapy & meds & put down the coke,alcohol & whatever else he does he'd see his normal rollercoaster of a life slow down drastically.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ya the vids r hompsexul asf cut it outfag
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't think you know what the word "every" means.

I don’t think you know what the word “hyperbole” means
    Originally posted by cigreting ya the vids r hompsexul asf cut it outfag

I'm far from the only person here that post vids and at least I don't post one liners like "lol" or "k" or the sheshwan beef stoow I made every night, or being a nonce.

Don't tread on me!
    \
    Plus I've posted plenty of funny videos where most of you gonts don't

How many people actually click on the videos? It could be the most interesting shit on YouTube and I will never know it because I never clicked once
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    That last one sucked Bill Krozby dick
    Originally posted by Fox How many people actually click on the videos? It could be the most interesting shit on YouTube and I will never know it because I never clicked once

I don't know.. im not them.. you'd have to ask them..
    Originally posted by Erekshun That last one sucked Bill Krozby dick

hey they can't all be winners.. lets see one of your videos.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't have any but I could get on you tube and pick any one and post it.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I don't have any but I could get on you tube and pick any one and post it.

get it chicken, get it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't know.. im not them.. you'd have to ask them..

That’s what I was doing. It’s an open question.

Anybody??
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "Hyperbole" is the hive watchword for this month. It's like a magic word, but only for this month.
    Originally posted by Grylls Sometimes Bill Bill Krozbyby has decent replies, has some good insight and actually doesn't come across as the cunt that he is… however..

unlike you who is a retarded faggot
Jump to Top