User Controls

Trump won't profit from $2tn stimulus package, Schumer says

Octavian motherfucker
    LYING, ROTHCHILDS LOVING, PERMETANNED FAGGOT!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Anyone visit a Trump hotel?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Anyone visit a Trump hotel?

They’re losing money! Damn shame.😂
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    what's your point
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist They’re losing money! Damn shame.😂

How much has running for President cost Trump? And you hate him cos...
    Money isn’t everything Soi.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country How much has running for President cost Trump? And you hate him cos…

I believe he only charged $1 for his role as prez. I think JFK did the same, not sure.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Technologist Money isn’t everything Soi.

money can’t buy love, but yeah money is everything besides that so stfu woman
    Octavian motherfucker
    I say fuck hunble cunts (Sorry Tech!) But for as long as there's money, it buys EVERYTHING!!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Money sucks in a lot of ways, but it definitely makes things easier. I would be fine if I didnt have to worry about it, I don't have to be a billionaire to be happy.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country How much has running for President cost Trump? And you hate him cos…

A lot of people hate him because he went about his campaign differently. like say how the libs bitch about him doing drone strikes and locking mexican kids in cages with ice.. obama was doing the same things at even higher level. And like even the bush's didn't get nearly as much backlash. I'm pretty socially liberal but I don't like idiots that try to cause false outrage because of the hive mind. It's like how gretta thunberg is on a global platform but yet if you say something about her, "YOU"RE ATTACKING A CHILD!"

it was funny when she was the airport and got butt hurt because the real man stepped in and she got pushed aside.

Thats how you know a feminist when you're a bro minding your biz and you're getting stared down by a woman thats lesser than you because she likes to think she knows everything.

And people that do that are almost always cowards. I saw someone that worked at sams club making at faces at my mom as she was leaving the store with my dad because she pushed the buggy off to the side.. because they didn't need it anymore and she was making some real ugly faces and I just blankly looked at her and inserted a thought into her head to turn and look at me and she did and she totally had that OOPS I JUST SHIT PANTS LOOK and ran away. I'm a scanner..

Octavian motherfucker
    I dunno I always wished I could have grown up to be a Stoic Altruistic type. If anything , I'm losing more and more empathy as the years go by but in strange way I feel it's making me somewhat...stronger?
    Originally posted by Grylls money can’t buy love

Money can buy hookers, and that's even better.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby A lot of people hate him because he went about his campaign differently. like say how the libs bitch about him doing drone strikes and locking mexican kids in cages with ice.. obama was doing the same things at even higher level. And like even the bush's didn't get nearly as much backlash. I'm pretty socially liberal but I don't like idiots that try to cause false outrage because of the hive mind. It's like how gretta thunberg is on a global platform but yet if you say something about her, "YOU"RE ATTACKING A CHILD!"

it was funny when she was the airport and got butt hurt because the real man stepped in and she got pushed aside.

Thats how you know a feminist when you're a bro minding your biz and you're getting stared down by a woman thats lesser than you because she likes to think she knows everything

These women are obsessed with Trump. Does anyone think Trump couldn't walk up to any one of them and slip off their panties and grab them by the pussy? LMAO
    i have the "shitz sense" because i see dumb broke people lol.
    Originally posted by Shep Proudfoot i have the "shitz sense" because i see dumb broke people lol.

What sort of metal fabrication work do you do anyway, InfinityShock?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Fuck I was just thinking that infinityshock was no longer around
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Money can buy hookers, and that's even better.

These women are obsessed with Trump. Does anyone think Trump couldn't walk up to any one of them and slip off their panties and grab them by the pussy? LMAO

It's really funny like tinder all feminazi girls are like IF UR TRUMP SUPPORTER FUKOFF! when like before they were writing hillary clinton is a power house! power house of a bitch. I'm not trump isnt a dick but so are all politicians. when the bernie brows in 2016 were running in the pizza shop downtown in the middle of night feeel da burn wearing tutu's face paint, i was man shawn.. i so want him to win just so these bernie tards will stfu and shawn was like doug.. im one of those burnie tards.. lol I just don't like people like §m£ÂgØL try shoved it down your gullet I have really good friends are democrats but their not rioting and spray painting there school fuck trump

I worked at this other place last spring and there was this kid donald, a real good kid, but was literally retarded, and we were getting along talking about music and anime and he was like Doug.. you're not one of those trump supporters are you and I just blew him off.

I had one chicken right before trump won, I met up with at like 2 in the morning and we were having a good time drinking, she was saying she likes my goofy laugh, and I really liked her, and she said out of nowhere, are you a proud male feminist? And I was like.. idk.. I like people that treat me well and I do the same to them and she was like in wariorat venacular BUT DOUG ITS REAL PANTY DROPPER IF YOU TELL A WOMAN YOU"RE A PROUD MALE FEMINIST! THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO BE. and i just stared at her and she apologized for acting weird and let me bang her.

I know she didn't invite me over at that late of time just for my political opinion. so i grabbed her right by the pussy several times.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The Dems are seriously like two-year old kids. There's really no difference at all. So shameful. They're an embarrassment to themselves.
    Originally posted by Octavian I say fuck hunble cunts (Sorry Tech!) But for as long as there's money, it buys EVERYTHING!!!

Money isn’t everything ya big dammit.😝
Jump to Top