User Controls

Fuck the dollar, fuck the feds, fuck the kikes. Enjoy your Trumpbux

  1. #1
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Imagine - a bailout also going to normal people instead of just going solely to the banks and the big corporations.

    Of course they'll be getting bailed out too, but that was going to happen anyway.

    It's sick the way jedis like Schumer pretended to oppose this because big corporations were getting bailed out. As if he ever chanced upon a handout to big business that he didn't like. It was solely because this also happened to benefit the goyim that they were opposed.

    Under the plan as it was being negotiated, individuals who earn $75,000 in adjusted gross income or less would get direct payments of $1,200 each, with married couples earning up to $150,000 receiving $2,400 — and an additional $500 per each child. The payment would scale down by income, phasing out entirely at $99,000 for singles and $198,000 for couples without children.
    https://dailystormer.su/a-deal-is-reached-were-getting-1200/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Technologist motherfucker
    Schumer opposed it because they were just going to hand the money over to the big businesses without oversight. If they didn’t put stipulations on the money, companies would just use it for stock buybacks, or to line the executives pockets.

    This way they still have to pay employees.
  3. #3
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Schumer opposed it because they were just going to hand the money over to the big businesses without oversight.

    So you think a crooked politician opposed just handing money to big businesses?
  4. #4
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    And of course, that happened anyway.
  5. #5
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country So you think a crooked politician opposed just handing money to big businesses?

    I don’t think it, I know it. I watched the interviews. That’s what was holding up their agreement.
  6. #6
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t think it, I know it. I watched the interviews. That’s what was holding up their agreement.

    Because that's what he said?
  7. #7
    Technologist motherfucker
    Listen Soi,
    I know you hate the jedis, that’s on you man. Everyone knew that was a huge part of what was holding this up for 2 days.

    Believe what you want.
  8. #8
    Octavian motherfucker
    Everyone needs to job lot into my forex fund and make serious shekels.

    Then we'll reinvest in Pharma.

    Then when the vaccine comes out WE'LL MAKE 100'S of THOUSANDS.

    THEN WE'LL INVEST IN ESSENTIALS, TRAVEL, HOSPITALS, GORVERNMENT BONDS

    THEN WE'LL INVEST BILLIONS IN CHEMICAL RESEARCH.

    THEN HOLD THE FUCKING WORLD TO RANSOM!!

    ARE U WITH ME!!!
  9. #9
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by Octavian Everyone needs to job lot into my forex fund and make serious shekels.

    Then we'll reinvest in Pharma.

    Then when the vaccine comes out WE'LL MAKE 100'S of THOUSANDS.

    THEN WE'LL INVEST IN ESSENTIALS, TRAVEL, HOSPITALS, GORVERNMENT BONDS

    THEN WE'LL INVEST BILLIONS IN CHEMICAL RESEARCH.

    THEN HOLD THE FUCKING WORLD TO RANSOM!!

    ARE U WITH ME!!!

    Punch that thing bubba.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Everyone knew that was a huge part of what was holding this up for 2 days.

    Did anyone actually think that the likes of Boeing wouldn't get handed a blank cheque, using Corona as an excuse?

    They were tanking before Corona, especially after they unrepentantly murdered 2 planes full of people in the most horrific and terrifying way imaginable with their 737 Max software disaster, blaming their shit design on the pilots, who they killed, after wasting all their working capital enriching their shareholders with stock buybacks. Boeing insiders describe the company as clowns supervised by monkeys.

    Corona is just an excuse to feed the pigs, who have lined up at the through, as pigs are wont to do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    Technologist motherfucker
    They put stipulations on the money. Did you not comprehend what I said? Companies cannot use the money for stock buybacks or to line their executives pockets, they must pay their workers. They’re making an oversight committee just for that. They have to account for every penny.
  12. #12
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist They put stipulations on the money. Did you not comprehend what I said? Companies cannot use the money for stock buybacks or to line their executives pockets, they must pay their workers. They’re making an oversight committee just for that. They have to account for every penny.

    The stock buybacks and executive compensation packages have already happened, there is nothing left. This is like giving the cabbage time to grow back after the rabbits have already eaten the plants down to the shoot.

    Also Boeing needs to go bankrupt to punish it for what it did to all those people. Imagine being in a plane that slowly banks down and plows itself into the ground. No one has been punished because of that, no one has been fired, no one has even had to take a pay cut.
  13. #13
    Technologist motherfucker
    Ok, Soi, but I’m talking about the here and now.
  14. #14
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Ok, Soi, but I’m talking about the here and now.

    The here and now is that ordinary American people get $1,200 which is awesome and I hope they buy bitcoin and drugs with it.
  15. #15
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The here and now is that ordinary American people get $1,200 which is awesome and I hope they buy bitcoin and drugs with it.

    Eggzachary, but I’m either getting work done on my car, or paying off some smaller bills.
  16. #16
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist Eggzachary, but I’m either getting work done on my car, or paying off some smaller bills.

    What needs doing on your car? I'd be super careful about that. It's easy to blow money on that, even here.
  17. #17
    cigreting African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Did anyone actually think that the likes of Boeing wouldn't get handed a blank cheque, using Corona as an excuse?

    They were tanking before Corona, especially after they unrepentantly murdered 2 planes full of people in the most horrific and terrifying way imaginable with their 737 Max software disaster, blaming their shit design on the pilots, who they killed, after wasting all their working capital enriching their shareholders with stock buybacks. Boeing insiders describe the company as clowns supervised by monkeys.

    Corona is just an excuse to feed the pigs, who have lined up at the through, as pigs are wont to do.

    My aunt retired from boeing (she was very high in rank) about 6 months ago and i can verify she was at her witts end trying to fix her fellow employee fuck ups. She had been there for over 25 years and as years passed people got shittier at their job is what she told me. She is glad to be gone is the nicest way to put it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. #18
    Octavian motherfucker
    Mate I could flip an oz of Cocaine and then make 1000s a month off by flipping more. Just give me a car.
  19. #19
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country What needs doing on your car? I'd be super careful about that. It's easy to blow money on that, even here.

    Timing chain. Which isn’t cheap. Not worried about being ripped off, my friend owns the shop. My husband and myself have to continue working, we’re both essential.
  20. #20
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by cigreting My aunt retired from boeing (she was very high in rank) about 6 months ago and i can verify she was at her witts end trying to fix her fellow employee fuck ups. She had been there for over 25 years and as years passed people got shittier at their job is what she told me. She is glad to be gone is the nicest way to put it

    I heard that Boeing was a decent company before they merged with McDonnell Douglas, after which the McDonnell-Douglas management team took over and turned the whole place to shit.

    McDonnell-Douglas always were a shit company who made shit planes, but they made their money being shameless welfare queens and sponging hard on the federal government and the domestic market. No one besides US airlines flew DC10s, cos they were/are shite.

    And honestly, I like my Indian coworkers, and they do some goods work, but they are so vague on what they do and can be so confused over what is being asked of them sometimes, yet don't want to peep up and appear to be confused, because obviously being confused = being stupid, right? They don't seem to understand that we are OK with questions and there is no such thing as a stupid question. There is a huge cultural and linguistic disconnect there, and Boeing obviously never gave a shit. They are one of those companies who had white Americans train their Indian H1B replacements.
Jump to Top