User Controls

Say It Ain't So...Waffle Houses Are Closing

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I've had it with this coronavirus. This time it's gone too damn far. WAFFLE HOUSES ARE CLOSING ! ! ! How are Herpes Mike and Purple Hair ever going to find each other? A further hit to the economy because of the missed $10 gas payment. How do you feel about this travesty?

People are freaking out after Waffle House closes hundreds of restaurants

Waffle House, an iconic American breakfast food chain known to remain open in the bleakest of times, will be closing 365 locations amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Around 1,627 locations will remain open, the company said in a statement.

The closing of Waffle House locations is not taken lightly. Waffle House has been notorious in remaining open for business 24-hours a day and 365 days a year - even amid natural disasters. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) even relied on the informal Waffle House Index to track how much an area was affected by a disaster, including hurricanes.

"If a Waffle House store is open and offering a full menu, the index is green," EHS Today said in an article published in 2011. "If it is open but serving from a limited menu, it's yellow. When the location has been forced to close, the index is red."

"If you get there and the Waffle House is closed?" former FEMA administrator Craig Fugate said in a previous Wall Street Journal report. "That's really bad. That's where you go to work."

At least 728 people in the US have died from the new coronavirus as of Tuesday. Roughly 54,000 cases have been reported in all 50 states, Washington, DC, and US territories. Nonessential businesses have been ordered to close; however, several restaurants remained open for take-out and delivery orders.

People on Twitter sounded the alarm to the Waffle Houses that were closed in multiple states.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    all resteraunts have been close for take out only here in austin for about a week now or so. whos crazy mike and purple hair?

make you're own damn waffels you fuckass
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    the corona virus was a hoax.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Everyone will get plague from their delivery orders. Most takeaways are dirty foreign scum.
    there is no plague.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by snab_snib there is no plague.

maybe there is to an extent but it seems like we're being lied to for some reason and its actually not that big of a deal. definitely a media blitz
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whos crazy mike and purple hair?

Folks?

And, it's Herpes Mike.
    you just take normal disease, flu, infections etc. that are going on constantly anyways, extract the statistics you want, and then blast it to the soulless organic portals we call normal people across their programming media, and it becomes their reality. almost everyone has completely outsourced their reality to the media.

i'm sure that china had some sort of plague, but that's because they're fucking chinese animals that live in seething hives and eat raw bats and worms.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    And make your phone.
    yeah, if i could, i would delete china, so that someone more deserving could have the chance to make my phone. fuck shenzen.
    I prefer the South Korean phones.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The best phones ever were the old Nokias, and they mostly came from Hungary
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    No blue waffles for stl...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah no shit why would you sit down and eat in a dining establishment during a pandemic when you can just order takeout or uber eats
    the best phones from a while back were kyocera, which is japanese. now it's oneplus, which is oppo, which is china.
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    No stories of fighting for Herpes
    This was the best phone.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you'll live,fatty.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i still use my motorola razr
Jump to Top