User Controls

~CORONAVIRUS~

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    If You Could Just Stay Home

I know I'm not going to get it.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm painting an abandoned house and I aint stoppin fer this shit,, I'm gonna get the owner to give me a month lease on the place so I'm actually at my house working lijit like
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Strapped down to the bed wearing my backward ass hospital gown, dead
    Dr.Mark
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    it's a fucking hoax you idiot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib it's a fucking hoax you idiot.

Like I said, literally every nigger also seems to know this, and then you, and a select few other whites.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just went to the gas station and there was this black girl in line and she was openly coughing everywhere. Me and everyone else kept stepping away like what the fuck is your deal. Shes like "y'all dont even know. Its not even a thing. Calm down. *cough cough cough*"
    i don't know if niggers actually know this, or if they'd just disobey any warnings about an invisible threat by default anyways. i'm pretty sure if the media was talking about 'corona ghosts' going around killing people, niggers would be huddled in churches weeping and praying to be saved from the ghosts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib i don't know if niggers actually know this, or if they'd just disobey any warnings about an invisible threat by default anyways. i'm pretty sure if the media was talking about 'corona ghosts' going around killing people, niggers would be huddled in churches weeping and praying to be saved from the ghosts.

Sure, except that's not the case. The media is saying what they've been saying and niggers everywhere are just doing what they've always done and going about their business, also lots of them coughing and sniffling a lot more but whatever.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Strapped down to the bed wearing my backward ass hospital gown, dead

post pics👍🏻
    believe me, niggers are scared of ghosts and hex's.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib believe me, niggers are scared of ghosts and hex's.

Sure but that has nothing to do with what's happening. Maybe it's time for you to admit that the nigs are as smart as you. Why else would they be ignoring this media hype?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr post pics👍🏻

I'm the right person to ask as I usually deliver. But i dont have a hospital gown or anyone to take a picture above me if i did right now. Sorry! 🤷‍♀️
    niggers are as dumb as a sack of bricks. always have been, always will be. dogs and cats are immune to CNN psyops too, it's not because they're smarter than whites. there's such a thing as 'being too stupid to fall for that trick'. it's a concept often used in professional poker - you don't want to 'overplay' to your opponents. they'll be too stupid to read what you telegraph, and beat you on account of their incompetence.
    Just because they're niggers doesn't mean they can't be people.
    yeah, and unicorns probably exist somewhere too
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    its pretty gay.. come november they will say hurrr its balck friday come buy a vaccuum cleaner for 20 bucks and people will trample over others for it and kill them but no one will care as much. humans are the plague, but it doesn't have to be like that but we fundamentally (not that I know what that word means) choose to be like that.

i saw the default frame for the video but i didn't see that in all five videos so...

fuck off Bill Krozby
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Mobster: "Give us the money you owe us or we may have to cough on you. Nobody wants that, right?"
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mashlehash Just because they're niggers doesn't mean they can't be people.

Source?
Jump to Top