User Controls

Here ya go for technologist and bill kosby regarding working for women warehousinh

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Did I say I told you so?

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/24/amazon-warehouse-workers-organized-to-demand-pto-and-coronavirus-clinched-it/

Lol what a life. What a life huh? Almost as bad as being me? Or a failed grafiiik designer?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat Did I say I told you so?

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/24/amazon-warehouse-workers-organized-to-demand-pto-and-coronavirus-clinched-it/

No you didn't I don't even know what the hell you're talking about, and I've only worked once as a temp over ten years ago for blizzard.
    You dont remember the other day talking about Amazon how Technologist was arguing with me its a good gig or job or even career path?
    You didnt say that she did. I just added you to the conversation because you were part of that conversation and can vouch for me I was right.
    Originally posted by Wariat You dont remember the other day talking about Amazon how Technologist was arguing with me its a good gig or job or even career path?

oh yeah I remember that, Yeah its not a good gig, she talks out of her asshole all the time, I might do it if I have to but I woke I can pull something else off. I've known several people that have worked there and they all left because of how shitty it is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat You didnt say that she did. I just added you to the conversation because you were part of that conversation and can vouch for me I was right.

well you should be more clear of what you mean.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Wario the world is full of people who would love to have a temp job with Amazon. Ever go to Africa, or even the Ukraine?

And you are not better than those people just because you lived in California for a while before getting thrown out.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You really do seem to think that a job should pay massive amounts of money, require no actual effort, and basically be similar to winning the lottery.

And you have basically no solidarity with those who work basic, poorly paid jobs, which sucks.
    I dont get your complaint star trek or what sucks about my attitude? Are you saying Amazon is not an exploiter or a capitalist in the carl marx sense and should be shunned and anyone working with such an exploiter is doing more harm than service to themselves and should also be encouraged to quit and be shunned in the meantime? I mean that has to be like a bottom of the barrel job that isnt even dependable might as well just not work.
    Anna Spysz is the one who thinks shes better than people not me star trek. shes the one also pretending to never have been born in Poland with immigrant parents not me star trek.
Jump to Top