User Controls

the virus is pretty gay

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    like you're not allowed to walk near people.. you're not allowed to leave your home, you're not allowed to work on your own will, you're not allowed shithole paper all because of some chinks in china, their saying here in austin that you can be fined over a 1k and imprinsoned for walking around 930.. what if you never got the memo?

so everyone is supposed to just poop their pants and have no food? I'd be personally willing to stalk to the shelves of heb all by myself and anyone else who isn't a coward to put food on the shelves, because I know I will never get sick from the virus, I'm just sick of the bullshit the gubberment feeds us.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby stalk

It's no shalker that you spell "stock" like this

bitches r like fridges once a week you should stalk em
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Are you serious? America is now actually imprisoning people for walking outside at 9:30 in the morning?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's just good practice for everyone. I've lived my whole life wanting to be in a situation like this and now I'm finally getting it and it's not even that bad.

Meanwhile, ya know, Syria is probably having some laughs at our pandemonium of a few weeks without living like absolute kings.
    Just another Tuesday to those of us who shun society 24/7 x 365.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    this whole virus bullshit is just a scare tactic by the democrats. fufilling their agenda of trying to take down the president by any means necessary. they really dont give a fuck about this country and want to tank the economy so they can promote socalist values
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting this whole virus bullshit is just a scare tactic by the democrats. fufilling their agenda of trying to take down the president by any means necessary. they really dont give a fuck about this country and want to tank the economy so they can promote socalist values

it hit me hard i hav 2 stop meetin ur gramps
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I doubt the virus is having much of an effect on people that live in their moms basement,smoke weed,and play video games all day and night.
    yeah where dat japanese wannabe faggot at?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I thought he was Vietnamese or Laotian

The white trash of Asia
    Originally posted by Archer513 I thought he was Vietnamese or Laotian

The white trash of Asia

no he a fuckin honky dem
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    there are only 25 cases in Russia
    yeh cuz putin released like 500 lions into the streets n stuff so erybody stay home
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I thought it was cuz dem russians are tough motherfuckers
    dat is tru i also herd dem man can fight wid bears
    shit nigga,, they drink with bears
    ye dis 1 time i was in dagestan no word of a fukin lie i was drinkin vodka wid an albino polar bear
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grylls yeah where dat japanese wannabe faggot at?

He's standing his distance because he's afraid of getting the virus and giving it to his dakimakura over the internet.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    the virus is a hoax.
    the new yorkers are infecting our country,, they have fled NY and they went to there 2nd homes all across this great country and are now infecting our local shopping stores and gas stations so we will infected.
Jump to Top