User Controls

so what do you guys think of the new ipad announcement

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am seriously think of replacing both my standard 2017 128 gb and 2017 ipad pro with apple pencil and 256gb with this one. I mean just look at the nee smart keyboard how it doesnt even take away its portability and lets you use it on a lap like no other device this size (even though the smart keyboard will cost like 250 bucks):
    WellHung Black Hole
    I think that You post about the gayest shit ever. Talk about something interesting for a change...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I think its too expensive
    the accessories are too expensive but the actual hardware is always top notch when it comes to any competition and more than worth the money.
    apple just makes their money off the accessories and subscriptions to software.
    Apple = overpriced shit.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    fuck apple, everything they make is trash and they cry if you take it to a repair shop instead of sending it to them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fuck apple, everything they make is trash and they cry if you take it to a repair shop instead of sending it to them

Louis Rossman subscriber detected.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Louis Rossman subscriber detected.

LOL i've posted his videos before. His new store is looking good!
Jump to Top