User Controls

Hey wariorat what did you think about q2?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I like all the quakes but I probably played q2 the most, I got it for christmas when i was like 11 or 12 idk and I was like this fuckin' tight dad and he was like Doug.. stfu say tight is offensive towards women do I have to take you to a preacher?! and anyways i'm digressing I ent up playing online for several years would fake sick to stay home and play it and drink and eventually I got suspsended from school for marijuana so I just would drink and frag online. damn those were the good days

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    crappy single player campaign but good multiplayer. everyone only played this one map thiugh with a central area and an elevator thwt goes up. then the elevator ahead of it was like some ledge or walkway. so the elevator took you to the top of still the open arena.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    it wa proppa gud
    Originally posted by Wariat crappy single player campaign but good multiplayer. everyone only played this one map thiugh with a central area and an elevator thwt goes up. then the elevator ahead of it was like some ledge or walkway. so the elevator took you to the top of still the open arena.

I remember that one
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Anyone know the map with two big towers with the two big paths bridging between them, floating in space?

That map kicks ass for Capture the Flag matches.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I remember that one

literally 90 percent of servers just played this map. then quake 3 arena came along. people are sheeple and dont give good maps a chance or try and just play same old. im sure other great fan maps also existed though just no on eplayed em.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I heard it's a Polish trait to complain about every single thing, I presume they picked it up from the jedis.
    Lol
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Anyone know the map with two big towers with the two big paths bridging between them, floating in space?

That map kicks ass for Capture the Flag matches.

Wasn't that unreal 2?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Wasn't that unreal 2?

Probably.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Probably.

yo was it this one? if it is that one was badass.

Man I don't if its because I'm older and jaded but it seems games were way more badass then.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's the map, so much fun. There is another version on Unreal Tournament 2k4, but it's not as much fun as I remember that one being.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country That's the map, so much fun. There is another version on Unreal Tournament 2k4, but it's not as much fun as I remember that one being.

yeah unreal 2 was the perfect mix of graphix and gameplay, i vaguely remember some other rad maps they had. unreal was pretty different than all the other shooters in the 90's like sure yeah their all scifi for the most part but it had this weird fantasy element to it.

I was also really big into tfc, i wasn't that great at counter strike though for whatever reason.

the first games I ever played that were cool was wolfenstein 3d and doom2 so it just kinda stuck with me as far as 3d shooters

I like tetris though

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country That's the map, so much fun. There is another version on Unreal Tournament 2k4, but it's not as much fun as I remember that one being.

The whole unreal series got worse with each new game. It the original as pinnacle and better than all the other tournament game.s I actually have a digital version off steam I think and am thinking of reinstalling and see if anyone still plays online? With some day drinking of course.
    How many of you are down installing the original ut again whether off gog or steam or if you have your old copy and playing on a server?
    I downloaded Doom Eternal this weekend...I'm getting to old for that shit I think. I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on everything was so fast.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I downloaded Doom Eternal this weekend…I'm getting to old for that shit I think. I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on everything was so fast.

NO ONE FUCKING ASKED YOU
    Originally posted by Grylls NO ONE FUCKING ASKED YOU

Your mom did
    OH WELL I GUESS THATS OKAY THEN
    ..and your dad.
Jump to Top