User Controls

what would you do star trek if this was your new life: being a do boy

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Watch ar 2:40:

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    What do you mean what would he would do if he was a dough boi? I guess he'd be a dough boy
    i mean would he contemplate suacide or just accept it?
    how do you think it feels living like that? i man that way star trek?
    Originally posted by Wariat i mean would he contemplate suacide or just accept it?

their just in county jail in that show.. I've been only to county jail a bunch of times and yeah I'd help clean the cell, but I didn't have to. Like last I was there my celly had been alone for quite some time I guess and the toilet was pretty gross but he got some bleach and started cleaning up. Most of my cellies pretty much always had a good amount of money I had some but not that much and they would buy me stuff like coffee hunny buns, so the most doiest thing I ever did was stay up drinking the coffee they bought because they want me to stay up and talk which I was fine with.

This one dude would ask me if I'd save something from my tray because he's gonna make a spread for us and i that night and I would go ahead do it was in my best interest and he always broke bread with me.

Before i was put with that guy that was pretty cool, I was with this guy that was older than the moon and every morning he would clean cell while I was still asleep because I'd barely be falling asleep at like 7 in the morning and he'd really fucking loud cleaning and whatever.. he was an essay and during the day when we were just laying there he ramble on about stuff I just care to listen and he got really annoying, he would about how when he was younger he would steal whyte peoples bikes around UT *where I live and I've had my bike stolen before* and just all this bullshit and one day he moved my stuff or something I just didn't trust the guy and I took his sandwhich and threw in the toilet and clogged it up and he started screaming at me and I started screaming too and they moved me which turned out to be for the best.

It's been like over six years since I've been to jail and I try to not go to jail anymore.. I'm surprised that I did 5 years probation with out anything bad happening despite all the stuff I was doing the entire time. But I have seen a lot of those ryan leone videos and some of them are down right hilarious, the first one you posted that I saw I went 5 minutes into and thought it was a joke lol but then I realized I've known guys like that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat i mean would he contemplate suacide or just accept it?

I don't know I'm not him, he's in ireland so i doubt he has deal with that many nigs / south siders. I'm sure he'd fine and get used to it. Maybe buy a type writer and write a book / new post for NIS for when he came out and maybe even get his fine on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yea helping clean up and being helpful or mindufl is good but why sleep on the fucking floor so the other guy has room to run his gambling operation or store and get ordered around like that?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't know I'm not him, he's in ireland so i doubt he has deal with that many nigs / south siders. I'm sure he'd fine and get used to it. Maybe buy a type writer and write a book / new post for NIS for when he came out and maybe even get his fine on.

Probably that.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Probably that.

see the thing is from what i've heard about the feds like back 80's was totally different than it is now. Like you hear about how its like a resort blah blah blah but maybe back in the day it was a little bit better.. my buddy he's old skool and he was with feds for 10 years and he claims it was trafficking weed but something makes me think he's a liar and it was coke.. but anyways he said yeah it fuking sucked in alot ways, but he's a drummer (used to open zztop when he was a kid) and said they had instruments and they would jam out.

He said yeah it was pretty easy get high, like during rec you walk out the border to forest and he said was totally littered with beer cans, cig butts, and baggies.

I know this other gont, from years ago thru my roomie and I just met him while he'd pass thru he was from corpus and this was years I was 19 or something evidently he was in a black metal band (not black guys rapping over guitar, but black as in evil and darkness) and anyway, he had plans to bomb a venue downtown corpus christi that didn't pay him for his show or something like and caught on him to him but he was still able to drugs and play guitar in there.

But yeah if you're around a bunch of men constantly theres sure to be some checked aggression.

I would just hate to get hooked on drugs in there and then owe people money and just withdrawaling
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby This one dude would ask me if I'd save something from my tray because he's gonna make a spread for us and i that night and I would go ahead do it was in my best interest and he always broke bread with me.

Lol
    Originally posted by Octavian

haha there was this one time i got weird vibes from him.. I got my poop dented.. not in the way you think tho, with peanut butter sticks I'd been eating i was basically full of slow moving shit.. I had the top bunk and I would jump on it because but one time I missed my mark and hit my stomach on the side of the rack really hard.. and it squoze my colon shut, like it pinched it and kept it temp shut because of the peanut being so damn sticky.. and he was like are you alright.. I wanted to catch you.. and I was like no need for that its cool.. and I was laying there and fuckin a my bowels started moving the peanut butter so it was opening the pinched colon open.. damn it hurt.. totally got my poop dented..

TALES FROM THE SHITHOLE!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby haha there was this one time i got weird vibes from him.. I got my poop dented.. not in the way you think tho, with peanut butter sticks I'd been eating i was basically full of slow moving shit.. I had the top bunk and I would jump on it because but one time I missed my mark and hit my stomach on the side of the rack really hard.. and it squoze my colon shut, like it pinched it and kept it temp shut because of the peanut being so damn sticky.. and he was like are you alright.. I wanted to catch you.. and I was like no need for that its cool.. and I was laying there and fuckin a my bowels started moving the peanut butter so it was opening the pinched colon open.. damn it hurt.. totally got my poop dented..

TALES FROM THE SHITHOLE!

go to bed capitan crackhead
    WellHung Black Hole
    star trek?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby haha there was this one time i got weird vibes from him.. I got my poop dented.. not in the way you think tho, with peanut butter sticks I'd been eating i was basically full of slow moving shit.. I had the top bunk and I would jump on it because but one time I missed my mark and hit my stomach on the side of the rack really hard.. and it squoze my colon shut, like it pinched it and kept it temp shut because of the peanut being so damn sticky.. and he was like are you alright.. I wanted to catch you.. and I was like no need for that its cool.. and I was laying there and fuckin a my bowels started moving the peanut butter so it was opening the pinched colon open.. damn it hurt.. totally got my poop dented..

TALES FROM THE SHITHOLE!

The nuts in your shit sliced your colon? OW!!!
    Originally posted by Grylls go to bed capitan crackhead

No u
    Wariat, who would you rather have sex with, Pesky travels or Star Trek?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wariat, who would you rather have sex with, Pesky travels or Star Trek?

Or Jigs.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Or Jigs.

I know based on his threads I'm way down the list.
Jump to Top