User Controls

§m£ÂgØL has no worries during these tumultuous times...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, he has his family to fall back on for the essentials... while others are sufffering, he gets to kick back and drink a Corona with a lime.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i wipe my own ass
    Octavian motherfucker
    I still have loads of shit roll. I'll just wash my arse in the sink if I run out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian I still have loads of shit roll. I'll just wash my arse in the sink if I run out.

me too
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls i wipe my own ass

ur handsome
    Lol

ye man just jump in the shower after a big dump
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls Lol

ye man just jump in the shower after a big dump

I love a dump right before a shower because I don't have to wipe my ass
    Octavian motherfucker
    My dumps are not regular so I'm good. I just take one mighty shit every 2-3 days the size of your arm. Leaves me exhausted and relieved like I've just given birth. Quite pleasurable if I'm honest.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i concur
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    WellHung Black Hole
    faggot fucks
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian My dumps are not regular so I'm good. I just take one mighty shit every 2-3 days the size of your arm. Leaves me exhausted and relieved like I've just given birth. Quite pleasurable if I'm honest.

TALES FROM THE SHITHOLE!
Jump to Top