User Controls

do you guys think it is possible some google search ads are scams?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    like people create a Microsoft azure site that looks similar to microsoft's official one but the url is slightly different and people who search microsoft or azure on google go to the wrong site and sign up and give out their credit card details?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    there are plenty that are scams, just typically a little more complex than that

I remember in the 90s/2000s when paypal was first getting started up someone registered paypai.com and sent spam emails with the I capitalised, I think it was the first large-scale phishing attack
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by aldra there are plenty that are scams, just typically a little more complex than that

I remember in the 90s/2000s when paypal was first getting started up someone registered paypai.com and sent spam emails with the I capitalised, I think it was the first large-scale phishing attack

Had you fucked any niggers by that point, aldra?
    no I don't think I ever have

well, depending on how you classify the philippines
    Originally posted by aldra there are plenty that are scams, just typically a little more complex than that

But how were they not easily caught apprehended and jailed for such a scam? I mean just to register a site say with godaddy an url I mean is very traceable.
    Plus ouldnt they risk losing their entire account with godaddy due to customer complaints and possibly with google or whatever site creation software they use?
    this was back in the late 90s/early 2000s, enforcement wasn't nearly as strict
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Wariat Plus ouldnt they risk losing their entire account with godaddy due to customer complaints and possibly with google or whatever site creation software they use?

Wariat fear the virus
Jump to Top