User Controls

i just got done punching out some dude who was throwing rocks at the geese...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, I hope he don't call the cops, even know what he was doing was illegal.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    You're a hero.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why are you assaulting young boys aged ten or younger
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Fox Why are you assaulting young boys aged ten or younger

any moar pix of ur girl?

god damn wut a body
    Leave that kinda talk in the azz thread buddy
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Goose Defender

honestly probably would've been worse for him if you just sat it out and let the geese fuck him up
    Octavian motherfucker
    El Chapo GOOSEman.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You should of called him a simp and then rooted around his chloaca afterwards.
    Lol there was one time when i was like seven and my Lil brother and i went to work with my dad at amd and they had a goose pond my brother threw a rock at a goose and that goose got pissed and started fkying at him and my Lil brother started running.. and had to duck and cover and it flew over him.

People are jerkwads to animals.

I slapped a guy back in October for hitting his dog three times
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I slapped a guy back in October for hitting his dog three times

I'm always really suspicious about those homeless panhandlers who have pets
    Originally posted by aldra I'm always really suspicious about those homeless panhandlers who have pets

Yeah im skeptical about anyone in general. My daughters mom and i were walking on south lamar and this dude had a camel and it full of mud in his fur and looked depressed and i petted him and the gont starting screaming at me to not pet his fucking camel and demanded ten dollars.. i was like no way jose
Jump to Top