User Controls

I did the panic buy

I noticed a certain demographic of people.. it was all fat and retarded people. I even saw an overweight mother pushing a stroller and her retarded child running around yelling HOW MANY BOXES OF RAMEN DO WE BUY LETS GET 10!!!!

They also kept blocking the aisles with their strollers, retarded children that would run to the hand wash station every 5 minutes because they were in PANIC MODE from their fear mongering parents and fat retarded people that park their grocery carts sideways so they can shovel all the large boxes of kraft dinner into their cart before anyone else can.

These are the same people that buy up all the toilet paper and lentils.

People talk about flattening the curve well I think we should flatten the IQ curve. The system can't handle this many low IQ's
    EUGENICS!!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Kill them all.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I got lentils if you want them.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Did you get chick peas?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Did you get chick peas?

Yup. Chick peas, lentils, pasta, tomato paste, cheese and butter. Just a little bit of basics in case shit gets wild next week. I'm not filling a grocery cart with 10 boxes of ramen and all the canned good like all these low IQ idiots.

They also all had multiple things of toiler paper. Like come on people REALLY? a costco pack would last a family of 4 months.. BETTER BUY ALL OF THEM

If everyone was calm and sensible like me they would just buy what they needed, maybe a little bit extra to get through the next few days. You have to be pretty dumb to buy into this media propaganda and think OH MAN THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING BETTER BUY FUCKING EVERYTHING. The system can't handle this many low IQ idiots.

If the world does end i'm gonna be going straight for public housing to take back all the hoarded toilet paper and ramen for the people that actually need it.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood We joke about toilet paper hoarders filling their spare rooms with two-ply, but it’s a symptom of a bigger problem – we’re addicted to consumerism, and even the idea of not being able to buy whatever we want, whenever we want is enough to make us lose our bloody minds.

Civilisation has been built on scarcity but the idea is so foreign to first-world modern life we don’t even know where to start. With all the world’s technology and knowledge at our fingertips, we’re planning to survive for months on pasta and toilet paper. People are panic-buying flour with no real idea what they’re going to do with it.

The supply chains that put food on our family tables are negotiated in multinational boardrooms, and they are more fragile than we might realise

My late grandmother lived through poverty, wars and military occupation – if you had asked her how to prepare for hard times, she’d grab a spade and start digging a vegetable garden.

If things really get bad, the garden growers will be better prepared for the future than the bunker stockers.

If you planted the likes of spinach, Asian greens, snow peas or cabbages this weekend you’d be knee deep in homegrown fresh produce within a month or two, and it could last you all through winter.

Even if you don’t have a green thumb – or any actual space for a garden – it’s absurd that we are right now walking straight past overflowing baskets of fresh produce so that if the shops close we can live off cans of tuna.

Make sauerkraut from all the cabbages that are in season right now. Get a few heads of cauliflower and fill a dozen jars with piccalilli. Stock your pantry with pickles and ferments.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    You did the Chad.
    Technologist victim of incest
    People think the stores are gonna close or something. Food is freaking essential for everyone.
Jump to Top