User Controls

Will there be large-scale riots and looting in the near future?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, a whole lot of people right now are completely broke, or close to it. How are they going to survive?
    Vinny? Spectral?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Give us tips on how to be a broke hobo mattchew
    government care packages
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    probably but it wont look as bad as we all know we will be adhearing to the social distancing rule
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood government care packages

But the governments will run out of money.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they make the money,, they never run out
    Polecat how easy has it been for you to socially distance yourself?
    pretty easy, I have 5 people I talk to these days outside the house and we keep our distance I don't speak with people involved with the devil children. I took rubber gloves into home depo yesterday but no one was using protection so I went in like a Boss, bare back and feeling foolish. prolly saved 20 to 30 bucks at work yesterday by not going to the gas station and buying lunch and scratch off tickets.
    at work I'm the only one on the job site I'm painting
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's already happening in parts of Europe
    Originally posted by aldra it's already happening in parts of Europe

Plz elaborate, aldra...👍
    Technologist victim of incest
    Restaurants that are closed are “boarding up” their windows and doors.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Restaurants that are closed are “boarding up” their windows and doors.

but why?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    i haven't seen any of this... in Denver(yet).
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr but why?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    i haven't seen any of this… in Denver(yet).

It's not a big enough population center, thats why. Population density is low in colorado.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    YES there will be there will be a race war and america will be split into multiple factions, the rooty, the tooty, the fruity, and tsunami.. what side will you be on?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby YES there will be there will be a race war and america will be split into multiple factions, the rooty, the tooty, the fruity, and tsunami.. what side will you be on?

all of them #pluralgang
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby YES there will be there will be a race war and america will be split into multiple factions, the rooty, the tooty, the fruity, and tsunami.. what side will you be on?

the rooty Because I like to root around in asses fam!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung the rooty Because I like to root around in asses fam!

LOL
    Originally posted by WellHung the rooty Because I like to root around in asses fam!

Im with you on that. There willeass scale rooting fam! Once you blow that pussy out blow that mouth then that ass out!
    https://voca.ro/9hVaEKtkuot
Jump to Top