User Controls

Low Quality Pictures of our cats thread. High Quality Pictures Also Accepted.

Here are a fucking lot of pictures of my cats and my girlfriends parents cats. Feel free to post pictures of your cats and shit niggas.

This is Kamella. She is like 6 or so and we got her last year round this time from the shelter. She is a fat little shit tbh fam and a real bitch too. She used to bite a lot but I knocked that right out of her when I said "Hey now, biting isnt cool yo". So now she just poops in the tub all the time. Not very snuggly.

This is a picture of her in her natural state. Laying on random shit. I know the photo is pretty grainy.

Here is one of her being a little shit right before she walked all over us. If I use a laptop she has a tendancy to want to walk on it:

In the picture below she had just gotten a letter she was not happy with. Looks like she needs to pay her student loans!

Finally here is a pic of her being a fat butthead taking up the whole chair. She really likes the lazy-boy for some reason so I never get to sit there unless I move her. But as you can see she is like a million pounds and I havent worked out in ages. Sometimes I call Kamella Speper instead of Kamella. Little Booch is another nickname I have for her. Usually she responds to any of em.

This here is Fernando. He is a pretty cool dude. He is super snuggly and loved getting his belly rubbed. He rolls over like a pupper. He doesnt really respond to his name though. Sometimes if I call him Gespacho or Guseppi he will respond. He is a fluffy little nigger cat and is great.

Here is Fernando just chilling on the couch. Sometimes he just hangs and chills. Other times he is a real energetic little nigglet. For a 2 year old cat that isnt unfounded. But damn its like he doesnt know how to stop or something. Like the nigga gets going and just slams right into shit. He really likes to play fight Kamella and she hates it. She just wants to be left alone tbh and thats fair. But she is getting better at warding him off.

And here we have a moment of contemplation. Youll never guess what happens next!
    Now that you have met my cats id like to introduce you to other cats that I love and enjoy. This one here is Ginger. She is a fat little shit. She loves eating people food, laying down, being annoying and obesity. Probably one of my favorite cats ever right here:

And here are some other cats. I think ginger is haunted tho cuz her eyes r like lazers. The far one thats black white and orange is the one that died after I made fun of Bill Krozby's dead cat. I felt real bad about that. She was a real fine feline and every day without her is a little darker.

Hope you guys like my cats! Post your own cats if you want or ask questions about mine. I will talk all dayum day about my motherfucking felines nigga.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I like your cats.
    Thanks! I like them too. You got any cats? I can send you one if you dont. Or even if you do.
    Thanks! I like them too. You got any cats? I can send you one if you dont. Or even if you do.

I do, but i'm not a picture kind of person.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    This is Nutmeg:

She's like 3 or 4 months old.
    thats a dope cat bro.
    BFM (Big Fuzzy Mom) sits kinda like ginger. Also NUTMEG lol top kek.

the original space cat
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    thats a dope cat bro.

Yeah man. She's a hybrid.
    bling bling Dark Matter

hi
    the picture is sideways because there is no gravity on a space station

I have had this cat since I was 14. Her name is Antonio, Anne, Anna May or San Antonio.

bling bling Dark Matter
    [SIZE=24px]yore tiger a shit[/SIZE]
    bling bling Dark Matter
    I tried to make a meme that says "when someone calls you a bitch on the internet" from the cat pic above but imgur doesn't work on phones. Also didn't mean to press the cuck button. I blame the jedis

get off the fridge anne!@
    Anne! You friccin goof! Get of the friccin frijj!
    Hey Mr.Happy, if your kitty's name "Anne" is short for Anne Frank, you should make a pic of her sitting in the oven.
    Hey Mr.Happy, if your kitty's name "Anne" is short for Anne Frank, you should make a pic of her sitting in the oven.

Jump to Top