User Controls

this guy brwks it down how it is in california

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Octavian motherfucker
    Raphael Luciano doe.
    Doesn’t this guy look psychotic the way he rolls his eyes? imagine being celled up with him. how would you sleep?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    at 21:30 he talks about and tries to convince the people interviewing him he is not an aryan gang member, do you guys believe him? is he convincing to you the eay he breaks the cali system down?
    Originally posted by Wariat doesnt this guy look psychotic the way he rolls his eyes? imagine being celled up with hin. how would you sleep?

Oh wariat
    Octavian motherfucker
    "Imagine"

Stfu and die loser, no one wants to watch your BS videos.
    just imagine though. imagine yourself in such a life.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I don't have to concern myself with gay homo shit like that.
    Misterigh Houston
    Originally posted by Wariat Doesn’t this guy look psychotic the way he rolls his eyes? imagine being celled up with him. how would you sleep?

Wonder how he is handling the closure of everything..
    Originally posted by Octavian I don't have to concern myself with gay homo shit like that.

such an experince would be good for you. it would probably humble you as an individual and you would be thankful for it.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Misterigh Wonder how he is handling the closure of everything..

Ha ha try using your gift cards now faggit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol I just read this guy was originally only doing five years than he ellegedly became part of an aryan gang and either stabbed or killed someone and never been out since.
    I should do a long speech and try to sound as convincing bringing up law library books and title 15 of how you guys got it wrong about luciano and how it was never proven I even attacked him despite them pinning it on me just like they pinned this educated man is a gang member.
    What do you think star trek do you believe his story that he isn't an aryan gang member and has chronic constant back pain they refuse to help him with?
    I mean does he sound convincing to you? Would you be convinced if you never met him?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Wariat What do you think star trek do you believe his story that he isn't an aryan gang member and has chronic constant back pain they refuse to help him with?

m8 why are you asking ST such retarded fucking questions
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by STER0S m8 why are you asking ST such retarded fucking questions

I didn't even open this thread till now.

And my answer is:

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by STER0S m8 why are you asking ST such retarded fucking questions

But van u? Imagine it? So...

I was being ironic because star trek is such a moralist on here. He thinks I should feel bad for beating up a bar bully named Kevin Markey and the deadbeat dad Raphael Luciano when these guys murder each other and feel absolutely no guilt. I am just curious why star trek thinks of them and their mentality. They also almost never fight or do anything fair the wait to pounce or usually do it with two of them.
    I mean we are talking bout people who may stomp your face in or stab you for saying the wrong word here vs me. Star trek.
Jump to Top