Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Less weaker states to follow.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    So is Vegas and AC
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych So is Vegas and AC

I was listing states.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I was listing states.

Well I'm sorry that I jumped your list lol my bad
    So is everywhere in Canada. Maybe if we all got sick instead of hiding indoors our immune systems would build up a resistance.

People are acting like this is Spanish flu but it's only slightly more lethal than influenza
    Technologist victim of incest
    Illinois closes down tonight sometime.
    Jokes on them states don't have border fences *hops in my secret tunnel to nevada*
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Jokes on them states don't have border fences *hops in my secret tunnel to nevada*

Where is my secret tunnel....

Ask Mr Wonka for it....
    Originally posted by Technologist Illinois closes down tonight sometime.

It already has.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Enjoy bitches, I am going for a ride
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So is everywhere in Canada. Maybe if we all got sick instead of hiding indoors our immune systems would build up a resistance.

People are acting like this is Spanish flu but it's only slightly more lethal than influenza

It’s like 30 times more lethal than seasonal flu.

Something like 20 million people get the flu in the US every year, only like 20,000 die from it.

With Corona-Chan we’re almost at 12,000 deaths now and only 280,000 infected, worldwide.

Flu has an r0 value of 1.3, COVID is 2.5 - 4.

Incubation period of flu is like 4 days, COVID 14 days.

There’s a reason people are taking this seriously
    The purpose of “hiding indoors” is to not spread the virus as fast. If everybody went along with business as usual, the virus would spread exponentially faster and overload the healthcare system overnight
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Misterigh Houston
    People are panicing. Stores are pack full of people, shelves are emptying.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    good thing im stocked up on soylent
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    i’m shutdown yes so what, but guess what? I have enough beer to hold me down for a year. My acquaintance from fed ex was able to ship me a keg of modelo. Luckily for me, I have a keg tap. Paid verzion internet bill, kids got a new game, 10000 vbucks for fortnite and battle pass and cot dammit i’m all set for the month!

Still struggling to find twinkies and swiss rolls though. God is still good! Who needs pussy lol

Social distancing is in full effect for me!

fuck that.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah fuck it, pussy is pussy pham!!. bro that fucking modelo keg are you srs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    the keg beer is infected
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Fox It’s like 30 times more lethal than seasonal flu.

Something like 20 million people get the flu in the US every year, only like 20,000 die from it.

With Corona-Chan we’re almost at 12,000 deaths now and only 280,000 infected, worldwide.

Flu has an r0 value of 1.3, COVID is 2.5 - 4.

Incubation period of flu is like 4 days, COVID 14 days.

There’s a reason people are taking this seriously

And people flip their shit when you mention Spanish Influenza. Guess what the r0 for Spanish Influenza is? That's right 2.5
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ the keg beer is infected

GOOD NOW SHUT UP AND STICK YOUR SHIT PUSSY UP IN THE AIR TO BE USED BE NIGGERS TO BRING ME BACK BEER AND CIGARRETE MONEY NIGGER WHORE!
Jump to Top