User Controls

Well I’m quarantined

Technologist victim of incest
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

I knew I’d end up with this shit. One of our patients came back positive today, and I triaged him and took his chest X-ray.

I also have a fever and other symptoms.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Got tested at work, will know either tomorrow night or Sunday morning.

Fuck you corona-chan!

I’m sure I’ll be fine either way, but it doesn’t look good for me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    In our thoughts.
    Originally posted by Octavian In our thoughts.

Thank doll. I’m sure I’ll survive, but it still sucks.
    You gon die bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Fox You gon die bitch

Lol had to laugh at this.

We're all going to die
    Originally posted by Fox You gon die bitch

No I’m not fucker!!! I have survived soooo much, and I’m an extremely strong person. I can handle it!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    God is finishing you off.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    First nigga with the Chan?
    I’ll know my results soon enough.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist FUCK FUCK FUCK

I knew I’d end up with this shit. One of our patients came back positive today, and I triaged him and took his chest X-ray.

I also have a fever and other symptoms.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Got tested at work, will know either tomorrow night or Sunday morning.

Fuck you corona-chan!

I’m sure I’ll be fine either way, but it doesn’t look good for me.

thats because you're a libtard, I'm not quaratined at all. quit with your attention whoring, tittless. Like what? 'I'm sure I'll be fine, but it doesn't look good' idiots like you need to stay at home because you're useless anyways.
    Originally posted by Technologist No I’m not fucker!!! I have survived soooo much, and I’m an extremely strong person. I can handle it!

You have all the risk factors, with your advanced age and medical history. I’m not trying to mean but have you made peace with your god yet? Got your will in order?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats God is finishing you off.

Love you too Fona!😜
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Fonaplats God is finishing you off.

Lol your gf is fucked.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats because you're a libtard, I'm quaratined at all. quit with your attention whoring, tittless.

Ok
    Keep posting about your symptoms so i can fake them
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    good.
    Originally posted by Technologist I’ll know my results soon enough.

I don’t get it. Some countries, and I think somewhere in the Bay Area, they’re doing drive-in testing. Like you don’t even have to leave your vehicle and, I thought, they tell you the results before you leave. But then I heard another thing say it takes a couple days to get results. Which is it
    Originally posted by Fox You have all the risk factors, with your advanced age and medical history. I’m not trying to mean but have you made peace with your god yet? Got your will in order?

Honey I’m not in my 60s, early 50s. That is not advanced age, and definitely not in the “dangerous” age group.

And fuck you anyway Foxman😝
    I am sorry you didnt take preventative measures yet again.
    Im about to quarantine because someone forgot to turn the coffee pot on and im furious.
Jump to Top