User Controls

These goddamn Walmart retards

Only one actual register open and the rest are self checkout. All of which has one single line going all the way to the back.all I've got is a handbasket and these fear filled sheep gotta clog the fucking self checkout lanes with they're million item panic buys.these people are so short on man power they were offering customers in line a position at Walmart that's hiring immidetly. This stores somehow an even bigger clusterfuck than it normally is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    u a sheep 2 nigga
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Why don't you use one of the self-checkouts?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Why don't you use one of the self-checkouts?

Originally posted by theshroomguy the rest are self checkout. All of which has one single line going all the way to the back.all I've got is a handbasket and these fear filled sheep gotta clog the fucking self checkout lanes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by theshroomguy Only one actual register open and the rest are self checkout. All of which has one single line going all the way to the back.all I've got is a handbasket and these fear filled sheep gotta clog the fucking self checkout lanes with they're million item panic buys.these people are so short on man power they were offering customers in line a position at Walmart that's hiring immidetly. This stores somehow an even bigger clusterfuck than it normally is.

Just fucking walk out of the store without paying you dorkus.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Or knock up the store manager.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    I'm not allowed in Walmart
    Originally posted by STER0S u a sheep 2 nigga

All I wanted was some junk food and energy drinks, I wasn't there to do apocalypse roleplay.
    Originally posted by theshroomguy they were offering customers in line a position at Walmart that's hiring immidetly.

Fuckin lol
    Originally posted by Fox Fuckin lol

I only wish I was making this up but he legit told us to go on the Walmart careers website. But having worked at grocery stores I'm so over that environment. Rather have a night janitor job.
    Originally posted by theshroomguy I only wish I was making this up but he legit told us to go on the Walmart careers website.

I just sort of imagined some random throwing his groceries on the ground, donning an apron, and instantly manning one of the open registers
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fox Fuckin lol

Cock
    Originally posted by Fox I just sort of imagined some random throwing his groceries on the ground, donning an apron, and instantly manning one of the open registers

Lol if they were allowed I'd totally see them hiring this way. "Hey random customer want an instant minimum wage job?"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by theshroomguy Lol if they were allowed I'd totally see them hiring this way. "Hey random customer want an instant minimum wage job?"

There are a shit ton of faggots that go to Walmart that have never worked a day in their life and somehow still get welfare checks in order to be able to go to Walmart and spend them. It would actually be nice to force them to fucking work a few days of their life.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    In fact that is exactly how welfare checks should work. Wherever you spend your money, you have to just work off that amount at the place you spend it at. Lol
    Originally posted by mmQ In fact that is exactly how welfare checks should work. Wherever you spend your money, you have to just work off that amount at the place you spend it at. Lol

Do you believe in debtors prisons, where they put you in for your debt and you don't get out until it's paid?
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    i went to 4 different stores and each 1 is limiting to 2 items max per customer. i ended up with 8 cans of tuna but 2 cans each of a specific brand name. i bought 4 cake mixes (2 betty crocker and 2 from another brand). but you will waste fuel just to stock up. luckily, we stocked up when this outbreak happened in china and spread to korea. that was a clue it would be everywhere eventually.
    Originally posted by mmQ There are a shit ton of faggots that go to Walmart that have never worked a day in their life and somehow still get welfare checks in order to be able to go to Walmart and spend them. It would actually be nice to force them to fucking work a few days of their life.

Lol are you kidding? Lazy no good ghetto trash everywhere would protest. The organizing of which would take just as much work if not more than finding an actual job.
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 i went to 4 different stores and each 1 is limiting to 2 items max per customer. i ended up with 8 cans of tuna but 2 cans each of a specific brand name. i bought 4 cake mixes (2 betty crocker and 2 from another brand). but you will waste fuel just to stock up. luckily, we stocked up when this outbreak happened in china and spread to korea. that was a clue it would be everywhere eventually.

Can't you just keep going back in and out and grabbing two each time?
    will incest be acceptable during quarantine ?
Jump to Top