User Controls

I call this piece ”Artificial Intelligence in the World of Virtual Reality”

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Is it a duck?
    You can barely read the words, retard
    Originally posted by Fox You can barely read the words, retard

It's a duck. A little white duck swimming in the water a little white duck doing what he aughto
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych It's a duck. A little white duck swimming in the water a little white duck doing what he aughto

Was directed at OP, not you honey (although coincidentally also retarded)
    Originally posted by Fox Was directed at OP, not you honey (although coincidentally also retarded)

But his picture it's a duck. You don't see that duck ? I'll have to look again after sleep. It's been three days so I'm laughing at leaves falling from trees like it's the funniest joke of the century

Can't argue with the retarded.
    It could be a duck, if you want it. It could be anything. That is what abstract and surreal is all about.
    Originally posted by Fox You can barely read the words, retard

By making them too legible it would take away from it's artistic and abstract nature.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    that is not good
    Originally posted by Wariat It could be w euck if you want it. It could be anything. That is what abstract and surreal is all about.

My dad is an artist. I'll pm you quick. He's like on perma acid tho
    Ok. Well you have to look deep into it. Analyze it. For it to start having any sort of meaning. That's true art. Hence the font.
    Originally posted by Wariat

That's cool look like metal is it? Looks like those fucking fields that have the images you can only see from way over head
    Originally posted by Wariat By making them too legible it would take away from it's artistic and abstract nature.

And this making it worthless from a marketing standpoint. This is why no one will hire you
    Originally posted by Fox And this making it worthless from a marketing standpoint. This is why no one will hire you

Fox why you guys so mean?? Are you feeling inferior today ? Lol lol jk jk don't yell at me. I think you're groovy
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Fox why you guys so mean?? Are you feeling inferior today ? Lol lol jk jk don't yell at me. I think you're groovy

I’m a dick to everybody. It’s a problem
    Originally posted by Fox I’m a dick to everybody. It’s a problem

You aren't to me at least in the last 24 hours. So thank you.
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych You aren't to me at least in the last 24 hours. So thank you.

he thought your fuckable 24 hours ago.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny he thought your fuckable 24 hours ago.

Well that doesn't add up he is nice to me today too.

You shush. Go sit in the corner
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych You aren't to me at least in the last 24 hours. So thank you.

fuckk off kunt
Jump to Top