User Controls

whqt would you guys do

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    if the world becomes like the game interstate 76 and the plotline in the game of never getting out of a car due to how unsafe it is and gangs fighting over gas becomes all too real? How would you handle such a reality?
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Do not play video games unless they involve matching gems of some sort.
    i man imagine a world where popl have dustom mounted rocket launchers wnd railguns mounted on top of cars and where everyone is constantly trying to kill one another fo fuel and rewources. and wher egetting our of your car for more than. a few seconds usually spells your doom. could you handle that?
    Originally posted by Wariat i man imagine a world where popl have dustom mounted rocket launchers wnd railguns mounted on top of cars and where everyone is constantly trying to kill one another fo fuel and rewources. and wher egetting our of your car for more than. a few seconds usually spells your doom. could you handle that?

No I won't live there. I'm not tough. I won't be a survivor. Gauranteed
    oh and on top of that. in this world these cars have custom armour and nitro.
    so how would you kill yourself in this world? what would be a painless wwy for you to go out?
    Originally posted by Wariat so how would you kill yourself in this world? what would be a painless wwy for you to go out?

Pills. Lots of em with booze. Easy peazy
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I think i would go north. try and get out of the city at least. prob die tho.
    I would be like one of the first .000000001% dead. My kids could protect themselves better than I could...they know how to use guns and shit. So my responsibility basket just got completely wiped
    Octavian motherfucker
    Do a rape.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Pills. Lots of em with booze. Easy peazy

You're so dumb youd probably just get sick and throw them up
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Do a rape.

Same
    Octavian motherfucker
    "Just imagine" - Wariat noncey Mc Noncington.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're so dumb youd probably just get sick and throw them up

No honey I can hold a lot of booze and pills. Are we not friends today. You are really confusing. Do we have a day to day "getting along" working relationship now?
    WellHung Black Hole
    you know damn Well what I would do, don't you, wariat?👍
Jump to Top