User Controls

would u stomp on 10 kittens head with a boot for a milly dineros?

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    y or n
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    yes. i have no treaty with the cat race.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    I got a bunny you can stomp.
    rabbits eat rabbit babies. there is no redeeming their tiny sliver of soul.
    Originally posted by snab_snib rabbits eat rabbit babies. there is no redeeming their tiny sliver of soul.

This albino bitch keeps biting her fat ass out of the cage and shits on my kids bed. Like wtf
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    A million, you say?

Hmm.

I might, but if I did, I wouldn't tell anyone about it.

And then I'd donate $100,000 to some kind of save-the-animals charity to assuage some of my guilt.

Actually, I'd just adopt 11 cats right before they're going to be put down.

Boom, net gain for the feline race.
    Originally posted by gadzooks A million, you say?

Hmm.

I might, but if I did, I wouldn't tell anyone about it.

And then I'd donate $100,000 to some kind of save-the-animals charity to assuage some of my guilt.

Actually, I'd just adopt 11 cats right before they're going to be put down.

Boom, net gain for the feline race.

Fucking do gooders
    i hate rabbits. if i saw a grown rabbit kill a baby rabbit, i swear to fucking god, i would microwave that faggot rabbit and watch it spin around and its eyeballs explode, it would deserve it for breaking the laws of the eternal empire. rabbits won't improve until we force them to.
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Fucking do gooders

What can I say?

I do what I can within the constraints fate hands to me.
    Originally posted by snab_snib i hate rabbits. if i saw a grown rabbit kill a baby rabbit, i swear to fucking god, i would microwave that faggot rabbit and watch it spin around and its eyeballs explode, it would deserve it for breaking the laws of the eternal empire. rabbits won't improve until we force them to.

Your anger and resentment toward rabbits for eating their young, is quite bizarre. I mean would you not hate the baby rabbits too and applaud the mom? No you are sympathetic to a baby bunny ....hmmmm interesting. (I'm not analyzing you but I like to sound like I'm smart enough to do that so just go with it.)
    I don’t understand how this is even a question? They euthanize thousands of cats like every day, for free. Of course I would do it
    Originally posted by snab_snib i hate rabbits.

I hate wabbits. They look like queeeearz. They smell like a wetback's dick.

yes, i think that rabbits should defend their baby rabbits, because i am a K selected creature, not r selected. i believe in valuing and investing in the younglings. rabbits are morally corrupts and deserve immense pain. maybe THAT will make them evolve to something that deserves a soul.9
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I would not because the problems in my life cannot be solved by money. If I was in a different position I might although I would probably feel really bad about it and spend at least a quarter of the money on drugs to feel better
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I love kittens but for a million I could do it as long as I just had to kill em and not look at em afterwards,, there would be guilt tho cuz I'm not an animal
    Originally posted by POLECAT I love kittens but for a million I could do it as long as I just had to kill em and not look at em afterwards,, there would be guilt tho cuz I'm not an animal

You'd do it for 10 bucks lol
    cats are niggers. don't pity them. the baby cats are just baby niggers. abortion doctors kill a million niggers per day. don't let us down. kill the niggers.
    Originally posted by snab_snib yes, i think that rabbits should defend their baby rabbits, because i am a K selected creature, not r selected. i believe in valuing and investing in the younglings. rabbits are morally corrupts and deserve immense pain. maybe THAT will make them evolve to something that deserves a soul.9

Oh stop catorgerizing yourself like a big shot ....
    Originally posted by snab_snib cats are niggers. don't pity them. the baby cats are just baby niggers. abortion doctors kill a million niggers per day. don't let us down. kill the niggers.

I don't like the N word and I do not believe that cats and black people are the same because I saw cats on Broadway 7 times
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych You'd do it for 10 bucks lol

no I wouldnt!
Jump to Top