User Controls

I want to snip off little children's toes with bolt cutters

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd probably have to sedate them first as I would be too disheartened by their screams or pains and terror. And the kicking would make it difficult. I don't want them to suffer anyway, I just want to see their little toes being clipped off cleanly like soft little rosebuds. I would deliver them with properly sewed and repaired feet, otherwise completely safe and unharmed, and sleeping like a baby. No mental scarring, no pain, just removing their little toes.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    children are evil
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by POLECAT children are evil

May I see your toes?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I don't show my toes online anymore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you probably want 2 snip their balls and dick off so u can cram em up
    ur asshole and squeeze ur butt cheeks tight u faggit
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    you know what, i think i'm gonna call the FBI again.
    Originally posted by ORACLE I'd probably have to sedate them first as I would be too disheartened by their screams or pains and terror. And the kicking would make it difficult. I don't want them to suffer anyway, I just want to see their little toes being clipped off cleanly like soft little rosebuds. I would deliver them with properly sewed and repaired feet, otherwise completely safe and unharmed, and sleeping like a baby. No mental scarring, no pain, just removing their little toes.

Shut the fuck up

I will sand your brown skin pink with my dick, faggot.
    snitches end up in ditches
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Snitches get britches for being well groomed witches
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    1-800-225-5324 to speak with the FBI regarding a case or concern
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Find the bloody Piggy's
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Good to see you posting again Heather.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Good to see you posting again Heather.

Thanks it will last till my ADHD meds wear off and I fall over from exhaustion lol
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Thanks it will last till my ADHD meds wear off and I fall over from exhaustion lol

i hope you're taking zenzedi because the rest is trash
    Originally posted by STER0S i hope you're taking zenzedi because the rest is trash

Vyvanse
    That's not good, but I did that in Daytona last week.
    So not good lol.

I do it once a month it's half my dosage in TN as in. NJ. State law restrictions. Piss me off
    Had Adderall down there for bike week. Damn! No sleep for days, crazy! Got home and slept 12 hours.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Erekshun Had Adderall down there for bike week. Damn! No sleep for days, crazy! Got home and slept 12 hours.

I never sleep. I am not a fan of addoral but at this point I'll get what's close when I'm out. It sucks I never ran out til I came to this god forsaken state
Jump to Top