User Controls

Is It Possible To Quarintine Trump Until This Is Over?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Just leave him in a closed room until we install the new President next year.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    "Install the new president"

Calm down Chairman Mao. More to the point i am sure there are protocols for this. And if not, well, guess Pence becomes president .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    covid actually gives a very interestimg piece of assasination tool for palace intrigue.

how would secret services screen people who meet trump with their CDC tests being so unreliable.
    How about you kill yourself OP I heard that stops infection
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He can still give orders in quarantine.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood How about you kill yourself OP I heard that stops infection

A little triggered, are we?

lol
    You're just a faggot HURR DURR TRUMP BAD normie. People like you make the world a worse place to live in.

You voted, you lost. Get over it.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Donald got THREE MILLION VOTES LESS THAN HILLARY.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by stl1 Donald got THREE MILLION VOTES LESS THAN HILLARY.

WE FUCKING KNOW
    cigreting Dark Matter

In case you werent aware we are a constitutional republic, not a democracy. The founding fathers knew if a bunch of retards could choose a president, shit would go south quick
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yeah but hillary stood by her man after he got caught gettin head,, we don't need no dumb bitch in charge, shit had to go down that way
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i wonder if he skeeted in her mouf
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by cigreting In case you werent aware we are a constitutional republic, not a democracy. The founding fathers knew if a bunch of retards could choose a president, shit would go south quick

Yes. And now just look at what happened!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by POLECAT yeah but hillary stood by her man after he got caught gettin head,, we don't need no dumb bitch in charge, shit had to go down that way

Just think of how history might have changed if only Hillary had gone down that way!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 Yes. And now just look at what happened!

What?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You heard me.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

But Hillary got 7 million illegal votes... so Trump actually won the popular vote by 4 million votes.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    trump is being re-elected.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    We need to quarantine demoncrats when he gets re-elected. They are a danger to the public.
Jump to Top