User Controls

Irony

Octavian motherfucker
    Given our current circumstances I think everyone is in the same boat. Regardless, for those who were already suffering worse, who are we to complain? At least there's some solidarity knowing everyone has something in common for once.

Even without my nihilist, naive opinions in my teenage years, wanting everyone to get AIDS or raped/ murdered. I find it ironic that no one is safe from this Virus. Granted, should civilization collapse and everyone go tribal; I take comfort knowing that even those wanker 1% world order cunts can't pay their way out with printed bills. Even if I die, at least there will, for once, be a % of actual cunts that are getting slaughtered. Yes, even if the unlikely scenario happened, lots of innocents will die too. That can't be prevented.

In a socioeconomic sense, all those illuminati Juden cunts will see their power base disolve, any hint of priviledge will be seen as a bull's eye. Take the Khmer Rouge In Cambodia for example. Their aim was to turn back the clock and create an Agraian society, any cunt with glasses was fair game let alone "elite". In the end those bastards will be getting it first and anyone perceived as part of that Kin.

Rejoice! Cause at least should everything go to shit, our deaths will not be in vain
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    It's a bs virus at this point in my mind
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych It's a bs virus at this point in my mind

doesn't matter whether it even really exists or not, it's effect on the supply chain is very real
    Originally posted by aldra doesn't matter whether it even really exists or not, it's effect on the supply chain is very real

Truth.
    Damage is done at this point. What's worse the virus or the bread line?
    toilet paper banditry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra toilet paper banditry

That's apparently all we are when it comes down to it
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Given our current circumstances I think everyone is in the same boat. Regardless, for those who were already suffering worse, who are we to complain? At least there's some solidarity knowing everyone has something in common for once.

Even without my nihilist, naive opinions in my teenage years, wanting everyone to get AIDS or raped/ murdered. I find it ironic that no one is safe from this Virus. Granted, should civilization collapse and everyone go tribal; I take comfort knowing that even those wanker 1% world order cunts can't pay their way out with printed bills. Even if I die, at least there will, for once, be a % of actual cunts that are getting slaughtered. Yes, even if the unlikely scenario happened, lots of innocents will die too. That can't be prevented.

In a socioeconomic sense, all those illuminati Juden cunts will see their power base disolve, any hint of priviledge will be seen as a bull's eye. Take the Khmer Rouge In Cambodia for example. Their aim was to turn back the clock and create an Agraian society, any cunt with glasses was fair game let alone "elite". In the end those bastards will be getting it first and anyone perceived as part of that Kin.

Rejoice! Cause at least should everything go to shit, our deaths will not be in vain

I get what you're saying bromo.. but I typically not that I live a hikirumorie lyfstyle.. but its still wicked annoying.. like they closed all the bars but yet still there are some good things, like the factory I work at the last couple weeks closed so I went with my friend/neighbor rob to go drink at a party the next couple buildings down. I don't know how it is in your hood but here is kinda weird.. like theres a lot wimps wearing the mask. At stores here they have good stuff like "new york strip steaks" which I got today and got some oj, and I went to costco with my friend got a lot of shithole paper man wipes, not even purposely stalking up on the diahreah appolocypls, but some people are acting really weird.. some people are normal.. walking their kids taking them to the play grounds ect.. I just hope it ends soon.

I was walking back from the store to get a couple things they had and some homeless guy in a wheeeeel chair and his "bride" yelled at I want to stick it in those fat bums, and I wasn't sure if he was talking to me.. or the fat bitch walking in front of me but I just kept walking because I don't want to most people.

But yeah a lot of people are having parties around here I've been to for a few drinks because all the bars are closed but its not stopping anyone from going to do that.

My dad is such a boomer, he means well, but he said you millenials are going to fuck this up.. I got paid 2 days early because of my bank does it like that I was surprised to see it come in and I'm glad for it, but even my lil brother who I don't really talk to told my parents I should get a temp job (im a felon) and go stock the shelves at heb as temp work and I'm totally down to do that to get paid put its such a slow moving wheel.

I'm not afraid of getting a flu or getting a little sicky because I already feel like that all the time but I don't like how everyone needs to get on the on the metro and at the back of the bus and we don't have to pay to ride but I'm not like everyone else, I have always been a lone wolf for the most part.

the alternative news was saying a couple years ago better get prepped, meet your neighbors be friends with them which I am.. but the msm is saying ISOLATE UR SELF! to devide people.

I feel like its blown way out of proportion, and if this is actually a real thing to some slight extent you would think by this time the cdc should already of had something to test people for it.

I even joked around a few months back at pranking the cdc because they are known for shenanigans
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Damage is done at this point. What's worse the virus or the bread line?

the bread line...
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i think this virus was made and released to stop the riots in hong kong that had been going on for like 5 months straight
    Originally posted by STER0S i think this virus was made and released to stop the riots in hong kong that had been going on for like 5 months straight

if thats true thats pretty shitty of them and has it really stopped them?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the bread line…

The great depression. The breadline?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if thats true thats pretty shitty of them and has it really stopped them?

Originally posted by Bill Krozby the bread line…

My bad you were answering. I'm retarded
    Octavian motherfucker
    Natural selection: rape the fittest.

Save bullets for any Asian/ Juden that try take that loaf 'yo.

When chips are down, you tell them putas':

"Mo'fuckers MY NAME IS DOUG!, I'VE SPREAD SOME 'O BEST MO' FUCKIN' GENES YOU EVER SEEN.

When this shit storm over, My bastards will glossing every magazine of the next civlization. Other than that, there be a shit load of Chlamydia.

'Ya feel!
    👊
    Originally posted by Octavian Natural selection: rape the fittest.

When chips are down, you tell them putas',"mo'fuckers MY NAME IS DOUG, I'VE SPREAD SOME 'O BEST MO' FUCKIN' GENES YOU EVER SEEN. When this shit storm over, My bastards will glossing every magazine of the next civlization. Other than that, there be a shit load of Chlamydia.

'Ya feel!
    👊

Ditto boyyyy
    Originally posted by Octavian Natural selection: rape the fittest.

When chips are down, you tell them putas':

"Mo'fuckers MY NAME IS DOUG!, I'VE SPREAD SOME 'O BEST MO' FUCKIN' GENES YOU EVER SEEN.

When this shit storm over, My bastards will glossing every magazine of the next civlization. Other than that, there be a shit load of Chlamydia.

'Ya feel!
    👊

BETTER DO A RAPE OR EITHER TIGHTEN UP THAT SHIT PUSSY AND GO DOWN TO THE CONSTRUCTION SIGHTS AT 4AM AT THE PORTOPOTTIES! ITS GONNA BE A BUYERS MARKET, CHIKEN!

some whore is looking up at the ceo's downtown leaving to stay in.. ahh shit.. ITS REALLY GONNA BE TUFF TOWN NOW!

austin is currently really fucked up, and its like does anyone here know someone that knows someone that knows some that got the virus?
    Originally posted by Octavian Save bullets for any Asian/ Juden that try take that loaf 'yo.

your bread's already gone, round-eye
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby BETTER DO A RAPE OR EITHER TIGHTEN UP THAT SHIT PUSSY AND GO DOWN TO THE CONSTRUCTION SIGHTS AT 4AM AT THE PORTOPOTTIES! ITS GONNA BE A BUYERS MARKET, CHIKEN!

some whore is looking up at the ceo's downtown leaving to stay in.. ahh shit.. ITS REALLY GONNA BE TUFF TOWN NOW!

austin is currently really fucked up, and its like does anyone here know someone that knows someone that knows some that got the virus?

apparently all the major ports in Houston are shutting down, that's going to fuckhammer the state economy
    Octavian motherfucker
    It's not fair seriously, all my dealers have artillery. Them cunts would be the first that are getting nailed.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra doesn't matter whether it even really exists or not, it's effect on the supply chain is very real

It exists.
Jump to Top